NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
only similarity between Halibut and Flounder is that they are both bottom feeders. They have slot limits for most fish according to what I heard, so you can keep some.

one other striking element my bro

while 'bottom feeders' yes, they both have eyes on top of their head bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!

they said 2-3 weeks from now will be much better. where exactly are you going? We fished in Ketchikan

We fly into Ketchikan, spend the night, and take a float plane over to Craig - it's about a 45 minute flight. We used to go to Soldatna/Kenia but the fishing is better and the limits are higher in Craig. Ocean vs river.

How do you not love freshwater fish? Fucking love that shit, dusted in cornmeal/salt and flash fried

We fly into Ketchikan, spend the night, and take a float plane over to Craig - it's about a 45 minute flight. We used to go to Soldatna/Kenia but the fishing is better and the limits are higher in Craig. Ocean vs river.
sounds like a blast!

How do you not love freshwater fish? Fucking love that shit, dusted in cornmeal/salt and flash fried

i like a perch or sac-a-lait, or in a reataurant a chilean sea bass

on the prior, only like it if i saw the shit with my eys and fried like you said

for real tho, salt water fish is so much better and diverse its like eating chicken and beef

i like a perch or sac-a-lait, or in a reataurant a chilean sea bass

on the prior, only like it if i saw the shit with my eys and fried like you said

for real tho, salt water fish is so much better and diverse its like eating chicken and beef

I eat chicken and not so much beef, which one is it exactly?

You know all bottom feeders have both eyes on top of their head, don't you?

that kinda "top" of the head looks different than, say a catfish tho

and it isnt like the same top of the head........they bottom feed so they can look UP right lol?

I eat sushi frequently and of course it's saltwater

But I do prefer whitefish if cooked...salmon and tuna raw, whitefish cooked

I wouldn't be opposed to freshwater fish raw though, never really thought about it

I will say in his defense...he hasn't gotten calls all series which is so weird. With that being said, he came up real lame in an elimination game tonight. He's a pussy and you saw the frustration in 4th getting into it with Green and The MVP. Bron usually isn't like that. An amazing player but has never had that 'total' killer instinct....just at times.

Draymond had every right to be mad at Lebron. While he was on the floor Lebron stepped over him, which is a sign of disrespect. He was definitely frustrated.

vid showed LeBron saying to Draymond "dont call me a pussy"

if that's all it took get some thicker skin bron bron

Draymond had every right to be mad at Lebron. While he was on the floor Lebron stepped over him, which is a sign of disrespect. He was definitely frustrated.

After Cramps stepped over him, Dray hit him in the nuts. Big Dray fan but dude likes to attack the googlies.

CkpaXUtUgAEaVj4.jpg

Game on the line...is there anything you trust more than the GSW defense? Time and time again, it's the unit that gets results. Honestly it's great to watch

Yeah agree em, Draymond needs to quit throwing his arms/legs when he gets frustrated. I can understand him not liking Lebron stepping over him but needs to watch it with his antics.

Darren RovellESPN Senior Writer

Fan just bought a seat right behind the Cavs bench on StubHub for $2,200. Person they are sitting next to paid $10,000 earlier today.

Dominos large thin crust ham n roasted red pepper for $5.99 the other night, very positive experience

Back