NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
It is what it is. Not hating or blaming personally.

The numbers don't lie when he's not in the line-up, Lue gonna buy into what the media is selling.

They don't lie when he's in the lineup either though. They lost 2 playoff games coming into the Finals. They've played 2 Finals games, Love played great in one of the two, then got hurt in the other....and the narrative again is about Love and how they're better without him? Huh?

Why the Kevin love hate?
they better off with frye/Jefferson or whoever

white boy hate

lol, the Wade-Larry combo aka the Dismal Duo.

Kevin Love, Tony Romo. Larry acts like he's their fucking agent.

Nah, I just don't hate on dudes like a f'ing teenager, or like some non athlete dude who's never stepped foot in a locker room in their life.

I mean where did y'all go when Love was playing well? It was weeks that went by without a peep...then one game in Toronto and the peanut gallery was predictably back in action. I'd love for some dudes to be reporters and approach athletes with their crazy ideas/opinions on some players, just so we could watch the players respond and embarrass said dude.

It is what it is. Not hating or blaming personally.

The numbers don't lie when he's not in the line-up, Lue gonna buy into what the media is selling.

Like I said, it wasn't even you specifically, you're not hating on him. You certainly are blaming him, or you wouldn't bring it up. There's no reason to point something out if you don't think you have a point in the end...and the point is that Love deserves the blame for the Cavs losing (more so than anyone else, at least).

This fucking site had guys crying for over the back calls being missed last week lol

Cavs can't win this series

GS playing like shit and 8-9 point game

Between a few gimmie calls as expected, and an unreal shooting half, it's almost comical that Cleveland is up less than DD. This has all the makings of a 35 point game.

Between a few gimmie calls as expected, and an unreal shooting half, it's almost comical that Cleveland is up less than DD. This has all the makings of a 35 point game.

Yeah, Cleveland certainly can't feel too comfortable at half up single digits.

I'd love to see a series, but I just can't see how CLE can do it.

Also, it seems like Bron gonna bounce outta town again lol

Dude is incredible athletically, but just so so so not clutch for how great he is

some really really weak and shitty comments this week as well....especially for a guy who last year said he was "the best player in the world".....then this week he is "one of 15 guys just doing his job and the low man on the totem pole"

Huh? Cmon LeBron......gotta be better than that. Sad.....Kids today think they have a MJ comparison to witness.....they DON'T

I'd love to see a series, but I just can't see how CLE can do it.

Also, it seems like Bron gonna bounce outta town again lol

Dude is incredible athletically, but just so so so not clutch for how great he is

some really really weak and shitty comments this week as well....especially for a guy who last year said he was "the best player in the world".....then this week he is "one of 15 guys just doing his job and the low man on the totem pole"

Huh? Cmon LeBron......gotta be better than that. Sad.....Kids today think they have a MJ comparison to witness.....they DON'T

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, but when Bron said what he said last year he got dogged for it (he was being too cocky, making it about himself, etc)...now he makes a completely opposite comment this year and gets dogged for it (he's not being a leader, not being aggressive, etc, etc). Dude is literally in a no win situation regardless of what he says. And if he chose to stop talking altogether...he'd get ripped for that too.

Sports "journalism and reporting" these days is at an all time low...it's just TMZ with a few scores mixed in here and there. Most of the criticism and BS comes, again, from dudes who have no idea what they're talking about and have never played sports in their lives.

103.5 2H total...not enough of a middle to take 2H over and not fast paced enough either.

If I didn't already have game under I would take 2H under

Curry gotta get his shit going. He's having a horrible finals, being that he's the MVP. Plenty of time though.

Curry gotta get his shit going. He's having a horrible finals, being that he's the MVP. Plenty of time though.

The fact that he's pulled out of the summer games says a ton. He's not 100% but can crack the whip when needed.

This is a perfect emotional let down spot for a guy who has been playing on fumes for weeks.

Sports "journalism and reporting" these days is at an all time low...it's just TMZ with a few scores mixed in here and there. Most of the criticism and BS comes, again, from dudes who have no idea what they're talking about and have never played sports in their lives.

This isn't limited to just sports...what Ben Rhodes said about the press covering foreign affairs was quite the damning statement but sadly accurate. I mean they actually tried to sell the 2012 overrun of the US embassy that killed Chris Stevens as started by some never before heard of youtube film... just demonstrated how clueless they really are.

Dubs an uncharacteristic 3-8 free throwing. 10 turnovers. 2-14 three pointers. Those were the bad.

Blame social media, it will eventually be the downfall of society as we know it.

This isn't limited to just sports...what Ben Rhodes said about the press covering foreign affairs was quite the damning statement but sadly accurate. I mean they actually tried to sell the 2012 overrun of the US embassy that killed Chris Stevens as started by some never before heard of youtube film... just demonstrated how clueless they really are.

Yep, agreed.

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, but when Bron said what he said last year he got dogged for it (he was being too cocky, making it about himself, etc)...now he makes a completely opposite comment this year and gets dogged for it (he's not being a leader, not being aggressive, etc, etc). Dude is literally in a no win situation regardless of what he says. And if he chose to stop talking altogether...he'd get ripped for that too.

Right.....I didn't have a problem with him saying he was the best.....but stick to your narrative. I don't like the crawfishing is my thing.

But yea, I get it with guys of his stature....

Besides.....He has about 900 million reason to not give a fuck what I or anyone else thinks:shake2:

explain further please

Blame social media, it will eventually be the downfall of society as we know it.

Agreed as well. Social media is really just exposing how dumb/clueless most people really are...which shouldn't be that surprising if anyone has been paying attention since they've been alive. We do all realize that when we blame "social media," we are really just blaming "humans" right?

But the social media aspect, fueled by the hack reporters (many of them with an agenda to begin with), has really just ruined sports.

Nice job by JR Smith getting out there to contest that Klay 3 pointer.

Yep. Media has a bias and is made up of some of the biggest scumbags in the world. So much information out there and the majority of it is essentially fudged or completely made up.

On series pretty large so I sat out tonight but loved Cavs (see earlier posts) but this is setting up nicely for Warriors G4 w/ 1 day of rest.

i really don't believe CLE can win at all

But to Larry's point and others about the media......series doesnt start until someone drops one at home really, right?

Right.....I didn't have a problem with him saying he was the best.....but stick to your narrative. I don't like the crawfishing is my thing.

But yea, I get it with guys of his stature....

Besides.....He has about 900 million reason to not give a fuck what I or anyone else thinks:shake2:

I didn't have a problem with "the best" comments either (he's right by the way), but I also don't have a problem with what he just said. He's trying to be a leader and get his team to believe in themselves and play with confidence...and that's the way he chose to go about it. He's had a history of being passive aggressive in the media, this is just another example of that. So I'm not sure his "narrative" has changed at all, he's just saying something different this time...he can think (know) he's the best player in the world and still think he's just one of 15 on the totem pole...they aren't mutually exclusive.

Cavs d s on curry been great, harder on the role players on the road to get going..same for jr...feeds off of his hogoes in the crowd

Off topic, and I know it will NEVER happen

But anyone think that the Super Bowl doing a best of 3 would be more legit? How about 1 game at each team's home, then if need be hit the neutral. Or have them all neutral.......

Again, I realize this never happens. But I think CAR beats Denver in 3

I think the Saints lose 3 to IND the year they won it.......

Off topic, and I know it will NEVER happen

But anyone think that the Super Bowl doing a best of 3 would be more legit? How about 1 game at each team's home, then if need be hit the neutral. Or have them all neutral.......

Again, I realize this never happens. But I think CAR beats Denver in 3

I think the Saints lose 3 to IND the year they won it.......

No. Football isn't a game of series, even if it's only 3 games.

Kyrie hero ball and Lebron hitting a non-dunk...

They're going to think they can do it again on Friday.

Boom Dubz on their preferred rest.

I didn't have a problem with "the best" comments either (he's right by the way), but I also don't have a problem with what he just said. He's trying to be a leader and get his team to believe in themselves and play with confidence...and that's the way he chose to go about it. He's had a history of being passive aggressive in the media, this is just another example of that. So I'm not sure his "narrative" has changed at all, he's just saying something different this time...he can think (know) he's the best player in the world and still think he's just one of 15 on the totem pole...they aren't mutually exclusive.

I hear ya......I just thought his tone and comments were weak and shitty. Just my take on it.

explain further please

When the US consulate was overrun back in 2012 in Benghazi (on september 11th) the White House tried to claim it was a protest over some obsure, nobody had ever seen film on youtube. The following Sunday US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice was all over the Sunday morning talk shows selling that this unseen video on youtube was the cause of protests which led to Chris Stevens and 3 others being murdered.

You would have to be a fool to believe this...it was a coordinated terrorist attack on 9-11 and the Administration wasn't going to allow that narrative to be told just weeks before the election. Of course the press bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Back