NBA Finals Discussion thread

im rollin with under 47 pts for Cleveland 2H.. i dont see overtime here so thats a pluss.. like this one at + money at my book

Teams that win Game 3 of the Finals when it's tied 1-1 wins the is 47-9 for the series.

Generally it's the better more talented team, Cavs a clearly not the better team but are playing with tremendous heart.

This postseason is out of the Twilight Zone. Spurs would be destroying the Cavs right now.

That article I posted earlier is exactly what the Warriors were doing in the 1h

they need to pass more

Cavs starters are much better when it comes to what you need to win in the playoffs. The regular season means jack shit

I can't believe how the Warriors guards have flipped their personality. The brashness is all gone

I chalk that up to experience... Both in terms of actually playing this much basketball and in terms of being in the finals for the first time.

The warriors think they can come back with the long ball. Unfortunately their legs and minds aren't syncing

I'm sorry to say Warriors fans but you can't beat Lebron if he's playing like this. The motivation and energy is just far too great to beat without bigs that can compete.

this might just be a very valuable learning experience for the dubs. gotta lose, to eventually win it all.

So you see Cavs winning 3 straight homes games? (Yeah..I'm taking it for granted Dubs win game 5..)

Diminishes the longer the series goes. LBJ will want to wrap this up quick and the league may oblige. This game is big but so is Game 4.

Diminishes the longer the series goes. LBJ will want to wrap this up quick and the league may oblige. This game is big but so is Game 4.
How quick though? If Warriors lose 4 straight games that would be the biggest collapse of Nba history.
so lets say they win game 5. If that happens, i don't see them losing all 3 road games. And if it gets to game 7, Cavs should be exhausted.

Back