***NBA Draft In-Game***

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
It feels like the draft is a week early this year. Anyways, let's get some thoughts and mocks out there.

Cleveland basically announced it wants Culver right? So Hunter over 5.5 hits for sure if Pels don‘t take Culver at 4?

I know that second round picks not often discussed, but wanted to hear your thoughts or if you even aware of Yuval Zusman from Maccabi Tel Aviv? He should be in the second round between 40 and 60 picks. I think he can be a solid NBA player (he is more talented than Casspi if you ask me). He is tall, one of the best defenders in Europe already (and he is 20 years old only) - it's very hard to dribble past him and his shot gets better and better. Perfect player to pick and stash in Europe for 1 - 2 seasons - but was curious of your thoughts (if you have any)...

SF
Yovel Zoosman
FOLLOW
6'8"200 lbsIsrael
13POS RK
53OVR RK

Pre-Draft Analysis
Zoosman was named MVP of the FIBA U20 European Championship last July, after helping the Israeli national team win the championship in Germany. He has represented his home country at every age group -- U16, U18, U20 -- as well at the senior national team level as part of the FIBA World Cup qualifiers.

Zoosman attracted significant attention this season from NBA scouts, not just due to playing a key role as a 20-year-old at the highest level of European competition -- with Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Euroleague -- but also for his size, length, shooting ability and basketball IQ.

Cleveland basically announced it wants Culver right? So Hunter over 5.5 hits for sure if Pels don‘t take Culver at 4?

im actually pretty big on Hunter under 5.5. New Orleans has made it clear they are down to trade 4. Ive heard Clevleand likes Hunter just as much if not more than Culver. Hunter is less of a risk; he may never be a superstar but hell be in the league awhile. I think a team trades to 4 for him and even if not hes still possible at 5

Thought griff shoulda got 8 and 10 for 4, but dumping Solomon hills 13m makes 8 and 17 enough

Atlanta with 4 and 10 getting hunter and maybe reddish or Culver at 10

Hawks be fun real soon

I heard on a podcast today that all the white guys getting drafted have 'y' as the 2nd letter in their first name

not sure that's true...RJ was putting up like 30 shots a game some nights

taking game winning shots

Stifled by not having any offense, he was forced to take shots cause only him and zion could create cause they barely ran plays

And cause they had no shooters he didnt have anyone to kick it out too

With the bigger nba spacing he can be an all nba guy within 3 years

I dono why I thought of it but I remembered today the ringer and Simmons last summer or maybe summer before saying nba had passed the nfl as americas sport

Worse than when ivey said la was gonna be a clippers town

Sources are telling me the pelicans are focused on zion as their pick

Also hearing the Grizzlies are very big fans of ja morant

I dono why I thought of it but I remembered today the ringer and Simmons last summer or maybe summer before saying nba had passed the nfl as americas sport

Worse than when ivey said la was gonna be a clippers town

In terms of being a year round sport I agree

In terms of being a year round sport I agree

They released the top 100 tv programs of the last year the other day, nfl had 68 or something, nba had 4

I dont think it's close at all

Nfl has a lull from like may to mid july, rest of the year it's always ahead imo

Back