***NBA Draft In-Game***

im actually pretty big on Hunter under 5.5. New Orleans has made it clear they are down to trade 4. Ive heard Clevleand likes Hunter just as much if not more than Culver. Hunter is less of a risk; he may never be a superstar but hell be in the league awhile. I think a team trades to 4 for him and even if not hes still possible at 5

Holla at ya boy

coming up

Love to hear it, any kind of specialties?

Vancouver is a great food town, but I dont take advantage enough cause so much of the stuff is sushi and fish, and I'm just not a huge fan

Trying to start tho

I wanna be a fish guy

Love to hear it, any kind of specialties?

Vancouver is a great food town, but I dont take advantage enough cause so much of the stuff is sushi and fish, and I'm just not a huge fan

Trying to start tho

I wanna be a fish guy

a few companies moving in like adobe helps ...some good fine dining place. We try to find a new place once a month

a few companies moving in like adobe helps ...some good fine dining place. We try to find a new place once a month

When your 2021 road trip occurs I'll give you a list of the best places here, the one that wins all the awards is st Lawrence, french stuff, its 2nd best place I've ever eaten

But also so many good cheapish options downtown, the late night food in the downtown bar/club area is surprisingly fire

When your 2021 road trip occurs I'll give you a list of the best places here, the one that wins all the awards is st Lawrence, french stuff, its 2nd best place I've ever eaten

But also so many good cheapish options downtown, the late night food in the downtown bar/club area is surprisingly fire

thats awesome , i have to not get banned

I really like what the hawks did

Hunter is the safe pick, high floor/lower ceiling of a few guys behind him

Now reddish is the opposite, but he had so much talent coming into duke, and he wont have a spotlight on him at all next few years in a town

Same thing as last year they did with Porter, imagine if hes fully healthy this year and gets anywhere near his potential

Back