***National Championship--Clemson vs Alabama--Discussion***

I see what you're saying, but the clear path rule is pretty objective (only defender, right?), where I still think PI would be subjective. These guys are SO good that they could make it look like they were just defending when they know exactly what they are doing.

They have really increased the pay for refs - Ed H makes 205k a year plus game bonuses of 3k a game. It could be his only job.

Pay doesn't mean a damn thing. They need to perfect their craft, however that may be, as a full time job. It's laughable that a business that makes multi billion dollars per year doesn't have full time officiating and has an officiating problem because of it.

They can also use replay to determine if it was intentional, and the NBA rule was just a comparison as to how a similar rule is applied...I realize it's not apples to apples.

There ya go. Bama can put together a 5-6 minute drive and even settle for a FG and force Clemson to score a TD. If Bama scores a TD, it's curtains.

956754115-life-goes-on-the-complete-first-season-20070404035928076-0001327780287640.jpg
run da bawl

4Q 7:36
quick line released

[TABLE="width: 810"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: live-indicator, bgcolor: #676F81, align: center"][/TH]
[TH="class: moneyline, bgcolor: #676F81, align: center"]Money Line[/TH]
[TH="class: handicap, bgcolor: #676F81, align: center"]Handicap[/TH]
[TH="class: total, bgcolor: #676F81, colspan: 2, align: center"]Total Points[/TH]
[TH="class: more, bgcolor: #676F81, align: center"][/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: table table-bordered table-condensed live-league-header, width: 810"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: live-league, colspan: 2, align: left"]17:10 PST[/TH]
[TH="class: live-handicap, align: center"][/TH]
[TH="class: live-total, colspan: 2, align: center"][/TH]
[TH="class: live-more, align: center"][/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: table table-bordered table-condensed, width: 810"]
<tbody>[TR="class: away"]
[TD="class: match non-live, bgcolor: #ECECEC"]Clemson[/TD]
[TD="class: moneyline, bgcolor: #ECECEC, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: handicap, bgcolor: #ECECEC, align: center"]+3.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: home"]
[TD="class: match non-live, bgcolor: #ECECEC"]Alabama[/TD]
[TD="class: moneyline, bgcolor: #ECECEC, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: handicap, bgcolor: #ECECEC, align: center"]-3.5
+169

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Seriously. Fuck that guy. Did he actually think that a bunch of shirtless D Bags on a boat wouldn't be ridiculed if they shit the bed in a playoff game??? LMFAO the guy is clueless. Then he goes and beats up a wall and bangs his head on the door.

REPORT: Odell Beckham Jr punched a hole in the wall after the loss to the Packers

C1sfEYEWEAEF4_l.jpg

Pay doesn't mean a damn thing. They need to perfect their craft, however that may be, as a full time job. It's laughable that a business that makes multi billion dollars per year doesn't have full time officiating and has an officiating problem because of it.

They can also use replay to determine if it was intentional, and the NBA rule was just a comparison as to how a similar rule is applied...I realize it's not apples to apples.

I bring up pay saying they make enough for it to be their only, full time job. I don't think they used to make enough to "work" only this job. :shake2:

Back