MrBator...*cough* I mean B.A.R...thoughts on todays games?

Damn..this thread got 23 views in mere minutes...I wonder if it's cause MrBator was in the title...or BAR...

Or if it was cause I made it

(O/U on how many people think BAR is MrBator now is set at 5,000)

Damn..this thread got 23 views in mere minutes...I wonder if it's cause MrBator was in the title...or BAR...

Or if it was cause I made it

Hasn't this already been confirmed

Well, The Pacers still are holding on for their dear lives. The Wizards are right in the middle there as well. I honestly think Washington can forget about homecourt against the Pacers and I doubt they fall below 5th..just looking at the games. I like playing on teams that need to win but both have "some" motivation...so pass

The precedent is there this season for the Raptors to just pummel Miami. The Toronto starters couldn't beat the Detroit reserves in the 4th yesterday. Not exactly a confidence booster. Obviously they would rather play orlando than Detroit so they really should play hard in this game. Miami is what they are. Pitiful. I was debating a first half or perhaps hope Miami keeps it tight and get a reduced number for the 2nd half. Betcrimes posted a very nice stat on Toronto in games where they are at .500 this season I believe..something like 12-1-1 ATS

Cleveland at Philly. Cleveland needs one win to wrap it up. Philly has been playing great and def is playing for something here..the 6th seed. Cleveland will get the win they need Wednesday against Detroit. I only expect maybe 2 of the 5 Detroit starters to play in that game. I would favor Philly here..but then again its tough when both teams need it.

If you wanted to play Boson you waited too long as the line has risen two points. Knicks need to be in tank mode right now. No need to mess things up and start screwing draft position. Def pas at the current 7.5

Chicago and Milwaukee-two teams playing it out. Def a no touch.

Houston and Utah. Obvious HCA/division title issues. Houston got trashed last night. Somewhat suprised there. Once again, two teams that can use the win. Would favor Utah, but not a lot. Another 2nd half thought perhaps if Houston takes a lead into half.

Phoenix and GSW is the one I will be capping a bit more for a possible play. Again, both with the playoff implications but I also feel like this is GSW's last stand. More later...

San Antonio at Sacramento. Games at Sac are no touches for me. Got burned a few times. Usually this would be a play on SA but I just cannot pull he trigger here.

I believe tomorrow night in Auburn Hills the starters will get a nice run early and the reserves have been great lately. You can get Detroit dirt-cheap right now at -7 -110 @Bookmaker. Not saying to play it...but its out there.

Thank you BAR...just seems like theres no "gimme" games towards the end of this year like I thought there would be (Word to Memphis Grizz vs. the LA Clippers 2 seasons ago)...

Looks like tonights a MLB night, filled with lots of 2nd Half action

PS - I'm close to getting that 5,000 dollar loan :36_11_6:

I believe tomorrow night in Auburn Hills the starters will get a nice run early and the reserves have been great lately. You can get Detroit dirt-cheap right now at -7 -110 @Bookmaker. Not saying to play it...but its out there.

FWIW

Just heard that with a win Tuesday and / or Wednesday, Detroit can gain overall home court advantage in the West should they make the finals.
A little something to win for...............

FWIW

Just heard that with a win Tuesday and / or Wednesday, Detroit can gain overall home court advantage in the West should they make the finals.
A little something to win for...............

Yes, good call bro. Thats been talked about for the last 2 weeks around here but Flip is more interested in getting guys rest.

Great post

Wait, I thought B.A.R.'s other name MasterBator?

an_roll_laugh.gif

^ Lol @ the Pete Rose kid....ahhh

Last night I was high as hell of "dat cali bud" and I went over to Covers to check that post...when I saw them getting on you fath I almost burst a bubble in my brain...I started registering so I could write my feelings down on that board

Then again...

BAR better not be bator cuz im going at it with him over on the site ..lol

lol, bator used to be a humble dude but his newfound cockiness just aint cool.

smart guy though, i just wonder if he really has as much action as he says he does.

PAGING MR BATOR THREADS
:whip:

Wallstreet started it "apparently" he has it out for you.

bro you dont even KNOW about wallstreet having it out for people.

when i tried to use that michael jackson name a week ago, detective street told me he knew it was me even before i started posting because "my avatar looked suspicious"

wallstreet spends his days, looking and snooping around for the same 5 people to slip, so he can ban them.
he's also bannned a user for saying "***", and "black" inappropriately (and the way it was said wasnt a racial slur or really derogitory either)

hall monitor of the year......
:whip:

Cap - It was kind of obvious, I knew it was you as soon as I saw the first post for some reason. I dont think Wallstreet likes me that much anymore either.

Cap - It was kind of obvious, I knew it was you as soon as I saw the first post for some reason. I dont think Wallstreet likes me that much anymore either.

you were included in that list of 5 people

:smiley_acbe:

kush- you jknew it was me because you know my style of bashing kobe and my love for CP3!!!

either way, it was just one occurence, and thats neither here nor there.
its in the past.

wallstreet is still a hall monitor though! :tiphat:

wallstreet is still a hall monitor though!

Ive been saying this since you got banned. Except I was saying hes like that security gaurd that yells at people and gets them in trouble for no reason at school. Behind his back though everyone laughs at him and hates him

bator got cocky and has been trying to save face after his disasterous super bowl picks.

bator got cocky and has been trying to save face after his disasterous super bowl picks.

I can laugh off the fact that he likes to lie about betting 100K on a fucking game. But here's my problem with him. I can't stand the way he fucks with the people there. It takes two fucking seconds to make a thread with your plays. There are hundreds of good people over there who want to see Bator's picks, and they deserve a fucking thread. But no. Bator spends a ton of time on that site, yet refuses to make a thread. He has to play off this cryptic, "Where is Bator" phenomenon. So he can't just make a thread. He has to post his plays the whole site has been waiting for in the 26th post of some random thread, so nobody knows where the fuck they are, and they have to waste time on a fucking scavenger hunt to find this douche's plays. Why? What is the reason for that? Other than his massive insecurity and absurd need to see "Where is Bator" posts on a fucking internet site?

I'll admit i was one of those dumbasses refreshing to see his pick...i just liked to see the dollar amounts.....never again.

You just MENTION Bator and here it is. The audience.