MrBator...*cough* I mean B.A.R...thoughts on todays games?

how about some of wallstreet's responses in the PB thread over the weekend titled "EBaylor...."?

i got a linesman to bash me until i called him out on it and he stopped responding.... he's a fuckin' punk!
LMAO-Just looked in da Box and there is some long ass thread and WallyStreet is just oing off on this forum...I love that he cares so much. He then has to say that of course a founding member or mod is over there messing around..jeebus..I don't think any of us were online at that point..ah well:popcorn:

holy shit batman, I made a username last night to retialate at him for saying that I was useless to the site and didnt provide anything. I decided against it and didnt make any posts. The handle had ZERO posts but its ALREADY BANNED

Oh yeah there is a thread in the baseball forum where Devilfan brought up the fact that I was here to someone who asked and WSC got very angry

that place is just like a fuckin zoo,full of shit everywhere & a bunch of kids

Oh yeah there is a thread in the baseball forum where Devilfan brought up the fact that I was here to someone who asked and WSC got very angry

Ed was not happy about that. It may of been in Pucku27 's thread. Not sure.

I like Ed though.. he's always done right by me but boy does he have some hatred for the CTG guys.

I'm sure he is reading this so I have no intention of speaking badly of him but I understand where your comments/feelings come from.

Y'all realize you're just as lame for even going over there right?

Be like my idol BAR, and don't bother even going to the site/posting there...it's simple...

Hi Mr. Bator ... you're a big homo:5_5_138:

(cause you guys know hes probably reading every word of this thread --he's happy his name is mentioned anywhere - sitting at his computer 24/7, funny part is we think he's an ass clown)

Y'all realize you're just as lame for even going over there right?

Be like my idol BAR, and don't bother even going to the site/posting there...it's simple...

yeah but it's like driving by a bad car accident on the side of the road...

you know what you're going to see, but you just can't help yourself and have to look anyways....

interesting read guys, I always like reading about some of the old names...I'm mainly a lurker here but I make it a point to stop by everyday.

But I think you do speak the truth that over there has really hit the shits.....I think I came to realize when they banned "dad" over there.

Anyway, GL to everyone tonight....I like NO the most. I think Dallas is dead men walking.

This doesn't make any sense:

Wallstreetcappers over at blankets said:
I love these whining banned members who broke the rules, get banned and get pissed when they are caught trying to come back.

DAD did it right..keeps the hope up but doesnt stoop to crying, bashing and creating futile aliases out of anger.

Covers has plenty of flaws, but it is the BEST site on the web for sports information and exchange without a doubt.

Oh and it isnt some POS html based interface with logged in usernames listed on the bottom.

What does that have to do with anything? With the actual CONTENT of the site?
and more

Are we going to turn this into a 150 reply thread and make me ban 20 aliases tonite?

That site sucks and based on sheer numbers you get some of the bad with the good, no way to avoid it.

One little note, plenty of good people are here, plenty of INFLATED egos and bashers are also there. I think there is a misnomer that many of those guys who left were that great in the first place..not true at all.

I am not going to get into it..maybe another night.

My interface comment is correct, tell those guys to get some sponsors to pay and invest in an interface created in this decade. It isnt that expensive.

Where? Where are the bashers? Where is the ":cheers:" 21982 nation here? Where do you get criticized for posting your plays and writeups here? I never witnessed such a thing.

To sum it up. CTG mods are on top of things: meaning, one basher/no good member appears, they ban him.

Over at covers, there are HUNDREDS of them every day, and they are in too deep to get rid of them now.

And interface made in this decade? This is one of the newest bulletin boards, a classic bulletin board FFS.

That one from Covers is basically unchanged since 2001. or whatever. Minor tweaks but that's it.

Satyr....It is obvious that he or "they" feel threatened by our membership here. Only in his wildest dreams does he think he is moderating a site with mostly adults as we have here. They spend their days spanking and sending their kids to their room. Penalty Box = Time out room. It is really pathetic yet Wallnuts tries to justify his existence by bashing us. :shake:

Oh and it isnt some POS html based interface with logged in usernames listed on the bottom.

My interface comment is correct, tell those guys to get some sponsors to pay and invest in an interface created in this decade. It isnt that expensive.

i really don't understand this at all...... how can he bash the interface of this forum when vBulletin is the most popular and user friendly forum software that's out there????
icon5.gif

am i missing something about their setup that makes it superior to vBulletin??? if it is so much better why doesn't just about every other forum on the Internet use that interface instead of using vBulletin???
icon5.gif

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

go check out what 'blankets' used to look like YEARS AGO and show me where they have moved towards more user friendly.... they are still using just about the same setup and format they have had since i was in HS....

Satyr....It is obvious that he or "they" feel threatened by our membership here. Only in his wildest dreams does he think he is moderating a site with mostly adults as we have here. They spend their days spanking and sending their kids to their room. Penalty Box = Time out room. It is really pathetic yet Wallnuts tries to justify his existence by bashing us. :shake:

:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

ON POINT. he definitely feels threatend by CTG.

i learned something from this post too. "walnuts" is a new one for me.
i dont know why but i cracked up laughing when i saw it. good stuff

an_laugh.gif
walnuts!

Honestly, no opinion tonight. If I had to pick I would lean slightly to the Hornes and the points...I think SA wins but in a tight game. Would love to see a Game 7 in New Orleans. Would be quite exciting.

Marlo that is just sickening bro that pic

Can u believe that clown took steroids?? where did he get the roids from 7-11 corner store?
They obviously did not work for him

Is B.A.R. really MrBator or is this a joke?...

Seriously, because I remember 2 years ago literally having 10 or 12 people (at least) emailing me asking if I knew MrBator at covers who was some "legendary capper" and I remember having several people (including a friend or 2) BEG me to post a few "Paging MrBator" at covers and they wanted me to do it because they figured if brewers7 paged him, then he MUST respond, which was dumb logic really, but man, I remember the days where people asked me all the time if i knew who that was...

So, is it true?...

if so, I can email a few people back that still stay in touch and let them know...

Is B.A.R. really MrBator or is this a joke?...

Seriously, because I remember 2 years ago literally having 10 or 12 people (at least) emailing me asking if I knew MrBator at covers who was some "legendary capper" and I remember having several people (including a friend or 2) BEG me to post a few "Paging MrBator" at covers and they wanted me to do it because they figured if brewers7 paged him, then he MUST respond, which was dumb logic really, but man, I remember the days where people asked me all the time if i knew who that was...

So, is it true?...

if so, I can email a few people back that still stay in touch and let them know...
:shake:

Back