Monday Discussion Thread

As I feared it looks like they finally made a adjustment with cards, I just noticed the open was crazy high! I don’t blame the ppl who hit cards at +135/+140, opening cubs -150 was kinda excessive imo. Think I said yesterday -120s was bout what I thought it should be (had no clue where it actually would be), it crazy to me the lines they were posting on cards over weekend and now they open cubs-150ish! Are they saying cubs woulda been -220s had they hosted tigers this past weekend? I don’t buy that!

Guess I’m a saying they over adjusted, it doesn’t matter now cause ppl already jumped on that mistake and now the line is about spot on imo. Normally after cards offense explodes for a bunch of runs you can pretty much count on them not being very good the next few days. The problem is nothing going on right now exactly normal and despite Stroman’s very good start i actually think cards might be able to hit him some. He relies pretty heavy on the sinker, that be good for cards but he is throwing the slider more than any other time in his career, that doesn’t bode well for cards. Last season they beat him up a few times but he did have a fantastic start later in the year.

Tough for me to say how this one goes, the weather looks pretty crappy also, could be some light rain, somewhat chilly with a stiff breeze blowing in so that will most likely limit scoring. That said I don’t like trying to figure out pitchers in those conditions either, they should obviously be helped by the ball not carrying but gotta worry bout guys who been starting to pitch in nicer weather then get a game like this where ball could be a little wet and muscles a little tighter in chilly conditions. This game probably a pass for me.

If I was gonna play a dog it prob have been Rockies, how can pirates be laying that when they have scored 9 runs total in last 7 games? Anyways I just passed.

Cws-1.5
Seattle -1.5
Snakes Ff -.5

Gallen ov 6.5 k’s

Back