MLS Playoffs

braves

Pretty much a regular
I think everyone is playing for second . While MLS playoffs have a crapshoot feel to them, I just don’t see anyone beating Toronto in a 2 game series, and they will host the finals again.

10/25

NYRB +1/4 +102

Chicago isn’t the same team once Scweiny went down . He has played 19 minutes in 2 months . Even if he plays tomorrow hard to expect an impact from him. Play against Chicago

Vancouver ml -132

San Jose has a -21 GD, worst ever for playoff team. I’d be pretty surprised if Vancouver don’t come out of here with a win at home in this game . Vancouver my dark house pick to come out of west( though maybe not that big of a dark house they nearly won the west)

Explain to me how a team with a -21 differential is t-12 outta 22 teams in the league...

Curious...I have no clue obviously...

Took care of business at home , and some terrible teams in Western conference is how San Jose got in

- yep, top two in each conference get a bye
- first round 1 game
- semi and conference finals two games , home and home series
- final 1 game hosted by team with better overall season record

Reactions: KJ
What an awful game , thankfully for the league no casual fans were watching it with NFL and WS on

2w-1d-0l +2.0

10/30

Toronto +1/4 -121

Personally think this is a gift even on the road . Toronto is on a mission this year

Portland/Houston U 2.75 - 114

This is lined like a regular season game , this is high for a first leg. See value here

Yeah way too worried about giving up an away goal. I guess a scoring draw gets them through next game , but you have to go for it at home

So pissed I forgot to bet Crew at home. Will be on Portland Leg 2 for sure, Dynamo GK suspended.

11/2

Vancouver +1 even

Be surprised if Seattle doesn’t get it done , but just think line has gotten out of hand . Let’s say Seattle 2-1 in extra time

5w-1d-1l. +4.0

Ridiculous break in these playoffs

I wish Gio and Jozy were playing because I would have been able to get a really good price on Columbus at home. Almost tempted to play Toronto given the star player out angle, but I think Toronto absorbs and frustrates Columbus leading to an overall pretty boring game . Think the under is the play. I’m going say 1-1 and I think Toronto blows out Columbus in the second leg to get to the finals

Columbus/Toronto
U 2.75 -120

Going probably play Houston in the late game , just think it’s one to wait out to get a better price

The way the media has it TFC, the team who have the ,2nd best regular season ever, are in us against the world mode, have been wronged, and are a plucky underdog

I like the play, plan has to be like you said, focus on the home game with fresh attackers and minimize damage here

even a 1-0 loss not end of the world for them, I don't think TFC would worry about opening it up at that point and Columbus knows away goal would be a killer as I don't think they expect to win in Toronto, so they play tight as well

Gl today mate

Back