MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Marquez is a numbers game to me. ROX have had so many quality starts and Freeland broke that string yesterday. For some reason these pitchers, starters and pen all partied their asses of during the break and are taking their time settling back in. But with Brewers getting in after the ROX and drubbed,,,easy pick

I’m hoping the line will pretend nobody knows what happened tonight and Make Brewers a false favorite. Marq didn’t party during the break.

I can’t lose two $500 bets in a row because I won’t, Rox for $400 tomorrow night. Marq will be on the bump. Rested.

Greg Holland released and Lyons sent down to Memphis. @2daBank Good riddance!! Can't wait for fuck-up Fowler to go.

Must be a front office mandate that this loser keeps being in lineup, really only move new manager making that doesn’t appear to be trying to win. I fear they have no interest in paying for Fowler not to play so we gonna have another year at least I think. Be cheaper just to have him killed!!

Must be a front office mandate that this loser keeps being in lineup, really only move new manager making that doesn’t appear to be trying to win. I fear they have no interest in paying for Fowler not to play so we gonna have another year at least I think. Be cheaper just to have him killed!!

Don‘t get sent to prison man we need you here lol! Maybe get a voodoo doll tho lol

Should be bases juiced no outs but instead ozuna runs into a out, where was he going? Dejung stopped at 3rd and he rounds second and goes half fuckin way!! Jeezus these mf’ers and their jr high level baserunning.

I saw him making small talk in the dugout with manager and then struck out

Wow we could be 6-4 with men on corners and stil no outs. Told ya we would get to archer! I didn’t even expect this, I thought no way he would go more than 5, wasn’t expecting this many runs. Here comes Fowler to kill a inning! Scratch that, even Fowler got a hit!!! Woot woot

How did he win gold glove last year?

If I had dollar for everytime I said that this year I’d have lots of dollars!! Lol.. In fairness his defense has been way way better recently, he still can’t throw (has to have a shoulder injury) but he been getting good jumps and taking far better angles lately.

I saw him making small talk in the dugout with manager and then struck out

I could hook them up w a few cats I was locked up with in Mississippi that I’m sure would be happy to fill him with holes for 20k. Hell they probably do it for 5k but shit the money it would save im giving them 20!! Lol. Im so ate up!!

I could hook them up w a few cats I was locked up with in Mississippi that I’m sure would be happy to fill him with holes for 20k. Hell they probably do it for 5k but shit the money it would save im giving them 20!! Lol. Im so ate up!!
He sucks but he seems nice, cant hit with no confidence

He sucks but he seems nice, cant hit with no confidence

I actually think he a asshole. Maybe not a asshole, could very well be a great dude off the field but he certainly not my kind of guy. pouting and being a whiny little bitch who threw temper tantrums about not playing center and not leading off. I hate guys like that, look in the mirror and realize the reason is your fault and nobody else’s instead of crying and acting like you being mistreated!!

Regardless of outcome or how it got to this point got the spot I was looking for, close game w it now being in pens hands. Imo holding a cards ticket at +140 or better has tremendous value..

I’d be curious to see rox offensive numbers in 5th inning. That was mostly when they started to get to cards pitchers and see they once again figuring things out in 5th!

I’d be curious to see rox offensive numbers in 5th inning. That was mostly when they started to get to cards pitchers and see they once again figuring things out in 5th!

google baseballreference rockies statistics and click on batting splits

I actually think he a asshole. Maybe not a asshole, could very well be a great dude off the field but he certainly not my kind of guy. pouting and being a whiny little bitch who threw temper tantrums about not playing center and not leading off. I hate guys like that, look in the mirror and realize the reason is your fault and nobody else’s instead of crying and acting like you being mistreated!!
I met him when he over slept and was in the lobby of the Westin across the street from busch and he was waiting for the golf cart to take him over to the field and then first at bat he hit a HR, he was nice to us. And then the Marlins Man was I. Front of me asking the desk clerk where he could get ice because the Mountain Dew was warm. How many hotels does Marlins Man stay in and he doesn’t know where ice machines are?

I met him when he over slept and was in the lobby of the Westin across the street from busch and he was waiting for the golf cart to take him over to the field and then first at bat he hit a HR, he was nice to us. And then the Marlins Man was I. Front of me asking the desk clerk where he could get ice because the Mountain Dew was warm. How many hotels does Marlins Man stay in and he doesn’t know where ice machines are?

lol, no shit (bout the Marlins man). Concerning Fowler I’m certAinly not saying he isn’t a good guy, how would I know? I just question his character cause the way he acts when not getting his way...

Still hard to believe, haha

I’ve text my brother 100x this season saying “how the fuck did ozuna win a gold glove?”.. lol. Being the fair guy I am just have to include that since asb he has shown flashes of why, if he threw the ball better last year I could def see it. I always heared he had good arm so gotta believe he has some kinds shoulder injury this year.

lol, no shit (bout the Marlins man). Concerning Fowler I’m certAinly not saying he isn’t a good guy, how would I know? I just question his character cause the way he acts when not getting his way...

Never mind he a asshole again. If he was any kind of good guy he would donate half this money he stealing to someone! Just failed to get a runner home from 3rd less than 2 outs again. Someone call the hit squad and take him out!!

I really need lad to get verlander out of this game! But shit he could pitch 12 innings at this rate, which insane considering he has 11 freakin strikeouts!!

Back