MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Even my local looked at me with a sideways glance when I said, the Rays and Phil’s,,,haha :babybottle:

Didn't know much about Segal as an ump, he's given Godley at least 3 pitches well off the plate for strikes

Damnit, that was still a good pitch. Ok, Gray goes 7 1/3 3 hits giving up a solo shot to Carp first at bat. Bases juiced 6-1 ROX, here comes Oh

We have all of a sudden the 2 best shutdown pitchers in all of baseball. Untouchable and ahead in every count. Unreal how this works out when I have over 8. Getting to 8 looks more like 16 as bad as these hitters look.

Yea, unreal wise

Easy 1, 2, 3 for Wade. Nice 4-0 with two tails. Freeland I will pound tomorrow, won’t you too, please sir!?:abouttime::boxing::whip2:

Cards are -124. If you don’t take advantage of this plus line, will you ever? Freeland is going to shut this team down and The ROX are going to give him early freedom FREEDOM :moose::picnic:

I’m going double or nothing on Freeland tomorrow. This should be a no no :thumbsdown3: alert This line is stupid, and I’m not p,aging the why is this line stupid game, 500 on ROX to win 500, my local sucks

Even if he doesn’t go 8, because of Buddy, he will leave the game with a very similar line as Gray tonight, but better, hence 500 on ROX

Side note: I haven’t been burned on my big bets yet this year, fair warning :cheerclap:

I'd like to see the stat that tells us how many pitches in the middle of the zone are missed. If they divulged that stat, I guarantee it would stop this launch angle crap.

Back