MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

There‘s Gray back to sucking at home. Man O‘s been scoring lately! Star player goes everyone else steps up eh like Sweden in World Cup

Mother fucker back to being a little pussy, had 2 straight batters in the hole to finish inning and couldn’t execute 1 stinking pitch to get either out.. parra did foul off a really tough pitch prior to hit but if you wanna start on this team with our mediocre offense you gotta be able to make a pitch to one of those guys and keep us in game. Now if Poncedeleon doesn’t come in and get out right away they might as well get ready for 2marro.

Then he acts like a little fucking baby after he gets yanked. If you want to stay in the game make one good pitch when you need it, don’t serve up meatballs on 1-2 counts...

Announcers saying he was all upset over the Desmond walk cause he didn’t get a strike call after throwing a ball in same spot 3 times, you can throw it there all you want it still a damn ball, lol. Stop nibbling and go after guy in front of Aronado, if he hits a solo shot so what? Better than starting a big inning forced to throw a shitload of pitches after a walk.

Cash that FF baby!!

Man I was nervous bout Munoz, I’m talking to Freeland thru tv saying “dude treat him like the 8th hole, auto-out fowler on deck!”. Lol

Where you at for the game number VC? Now I wanna root for cards to lay some wood but not so much that it cost you the under, 6-2 ok or we need 5-2? 6 is a serious number after all, as in 50 cent soda or coffee at Mobil when cards score 6! (Not often we get to take advantage of that these days! Lol).. or a home run will do then it free frozen coke from McDonald’s! Love those things!! Lol

Where you at for the game number VC? Now I wanna root for cards to lay some wood but not so much that it cost you the under, 6-2 ok or we need 5-2? 6 is a serious number after all, as in 50 cent soda or coffee at Mobil when cards score 6! (Not often we get to take advantage of that these days! Lol).. or a home run will do then it free frozen coke from McDonald’s! Love those things!! Lol

8.5. I grabbed a bit ff under and a bit on Cards cause 8th in slugging vs lefties and underachieving so ill come close to splitting as long as Cards win :)

LOL they had a right-hander with a 1.42 ERA waiting and they put in fucking Mcgee in a one-run game who already got torched by Cards and is horrible match up. How completely IDIOTIC can you get! Stupid fuck!

I mean, I get not trusting managers too much in tight situations but guys were FRESH and AVAILABLE why the fuck did you bother with Mcgee whose stats should scare any manager from putting him in a close game not to mention a lefty against Cards' best righties. Absolutely IDIOTIC. Any fucking half-wit woulda avoided Mcgee like the plague! Man even Chucky was telling me how dumb that decision was

I'll buy you one if under hits :)

Lol. It the principle more than saving a dollar or whatever! Obviously wasn’t rooting for you to lose the under over some 50 cent drinks! Now if it was beers then yea, fuck you buddy!!! Lol

Had a feeling they would get to rox pen tonight. Didn’t really watch how it played out, sounds like they made some questionable moves?! Lol

Lol. It the principle more than saving a dollar or whatever! Obviously wasn’t rooting for you to lose the under over some 50 cent drinks! Now if it was beers then yea, fuck you buddy!!! Lol

Had a feeling they would get to rox pen tonight. Didn’t really watch how it played out, sounds like they made some questionable moves?! Lol

They put fucking Mcgee in again who ofc got rocked again. Idiots!

Homer love.. can’t blame them.. he’s better than the other arms back there
Had to be the Cards announcer, no TV here and MLB channel showed the cards broadcast team. Unless it was a radio team then I don’t know what I’m talking about

Had to be the Cards announcer, no TV here and MLB channel showed the cards broadcast team. Unless it was a radio team then I don’t know what I’m talking about

Yeah VC said it was the Cards announcers. I didn’t watch the game today, didn’t even look it up much cause I was still sour from the Rockies losing the night before haha

Fuck Arizona. Seriously. Bring in runners home. Don't make errors. Pieces of shit.

But thanks pickem for the lineup info, it was obvious Mets were overpowered and that Brewers were taking day off and that was an easy parlay :)

I do lean towards the Rockies tomorrow night. Brewers playing late in LA and flying back to Milwaukee... time zone and travel plus Marquez been pretty solid in July

I do lean towards the Rockies tomorrow night. Brewers playing late in LA and flying back to Milwaukee... time zone and travel plus Marquez been pretty solid in July
This is where we get our money back on fucking BerryHorse sup bro numbers fuckstik

Back