MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Flame thrower.. 97-99

Can’t believe nobody even mentioning the fact he has to be on something. Think stros are back ahead of testers with some new shit. Dude was on his way down hill in Detroit, I mean I think he could have had plenty more solid years learning to pitch with diminished stuff but to think he naturally back to hitting high 90s in 7th, 8th innings is fucking naive.

Not even judging, I’ve always thought all the outrage was stupid, I’m down w my athletes doing whatever it takes to perform at that level. Just can’t stand the hypocrisy of it all.

Seems like Joc the only one who didn’t get intimidated or fooled by JV tonight. He pitched an absolute gem. On that note.. walk off bottom 9

If doyers lose 2marro I’m gonna be in bad spot Sunday! God I don’t want that! Lol

Kenta going tomorrow. Not sure how his numbers are against Houston last year but he needs a whale of a game for us to win with the bats being so inconsistent

Kenta going tomorrow. Not sure how his numbers are against Houston last year but he needs a whale of a game for us to win with the bats being so inconsistent

Site I use must not include playoff numbers (assuming he pitched in WS?) cause only saw one hou player w any abs vs him?? I’m perfectly confident we get good dodgers offense in gm 2. McCullers has struggled this past month and not backing down from thought doyers bats gonna tee off sometime this series. Looks like maeda had success out of pen vs stros in ws and while lad inconsistent stros offense been consistently missing of late.

Gio Gonzalez is pitching like he's facing the Red Sox line up. He's not going to make it past the 3rd inning. Live bets may be worth a look.

Gio Gonzalez is pitching like he's facing the Red Sox line up. He's not going to make it past the 3rd inning. Live bets may be worth a look.

Daniel Murphy had a chance with runners on 1st & 3rd, 1 Out, slow grounder into a 4-6-3 DP.

Lol he runs slower than any of us!

Yes!! @2daBank Fowler broke his foot! Your wish didn‘t get us his death lol but at least he can‘t play for a while. Good job amigo!

Oh fuck yea!! Hadn’t heard that yet! We might just have a shot to catch a wild card spot!! O’Neal has been incredibly impressive in outfield hasn’t he? And he been hitting since playing everyday, no way the power doesn’t soon follow, track record in minors too impressive for it not to (maybe tonight!). Now we should get to see him and Bader everyday which big time defense in outfield and starting to think Bader obp will be good enough he can continue causing havoc on bases. Love cards tonight to get to nova and Gomber will be backed by Poncedeleon and Hudson tonight I’d presume. Love cards as dogs in this one!

I’m gonna be pissed if reds score me 7 and I can’t get the over in Washington. My uncanny ability to shut down a offense! Lol. Fuck

Who would pay Harper what he thinks he should get? Mfer just stranded guys on 2nd and 3rd to bury my over, prob struck out swinging for fences when a base hit is what they needed! He not a winning player! And he a douche!!

Still not sure why we have gant starting games? Unless they just like Poncedeleon and Hudson in pen (maybe a innings thing, i dunno) but sure would like to see one of them starting instead of gant!!

I can’t belueve I’m losing this over in Washington. Not only do reds get me 7 but just had 2nd 3rd 1 out and no damn runs. Ugh.

Frustrating isn't even the word.

Heart of nats order all get multiple hits and can only muster 1 run, of course Harper only out when he has 2 men in scoring position!! Lol. Man I should prob shut it down soon, im leaking my 1st half profits and it pissing me off. Usually stop after asb but really wasn’t ready to stop capping it yet this year. this just reminding me why I shut it down around this time.

Who would pay Harper what he thinks he should get? Mfer just stranded guys on 2nd and 3rd to bury my over, prob struck out swinging for fences when a base hit is what they needed! He not a winning player! And he a douche!!

Same here, made a play on over and Nats TT Over to keep the losing streak alive and well

Back