MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Mariners are a mess.

You know how there's FIP and ERA differential to account for luck and both numbers tend to align over time? I'm thinking winning a fuck ton of one-run games is like having a high FIP and low ERA. Kind of like UVA being doomed in March Madness after never slipping up during regular season despite what shoulda been obvious losses (Louisville) or in NCAAF how teams with high turnover margin (fumble bouncing right way etc) in one year tend to have worse record in following year

Oh fuck yea!! Hadn’t heard that yet! We might just have a shot to catch a wild card spot!! O’Neal has been incredibly impressive in outfield hasn’t he? And he been hitting since playing everyday, no way the power doesn’t soon follow, track record in minors too impressive for it not to (maybe tonight!). Now we should get to see him and Bader everyday which big time defense in outfield and starting to think Bader obp will be good enough he can continue causing havoc on bases. Love cards tonight to get to nova and Gomber will be backed by Poncedeleon and Hudson tonight I’d presume. Love cards as dogs in this one!
Settle down

Cards win another series!! @2daBank
Norris was so sharp, great location and movement

Yea, we really starting to gain some traction under this new manager, that 3 series wins in a row against winning teams. I guess now the real test comes this upcoming week when we get to face crappy teams, last few years we have not taken care of business vs teams we should beat!! We gotta win this series in Mia then kc. Be nice to sweep one of them and go 5-1 over these next 6, have to go 4-2 at worst tho!!

Any word on O’Neal? God I hope he isn’t out long. We need him and bader to be playing at super high level so they can’t even consider bringing Fowler back! (No clue how long he supposed to be out for tho? Broken foot be awhile if guess?)

You had one job.....

Maybe the ump should get out of his line of vision tho! Touch bounce on the one hand but he should also being proactive on D and approach it granted runner in way. Not getting the DP sure fucked up the reliever‘s mentality

Back