MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Watching St Louis and Chicago battle for the division while my Brewers fade is not easy for me to watch.

But doesn’t it just feel more right? Now cards need to put scrubbies back in their place and all be right with the world!! Lol

J/j buddy.. I still don’t think what crew did at deadline was a bad idea even if didn’t make tons of sense for this season. The starting pitching they needed wasn’t there to be had so instead of wasting prospects for more avg arms, they went and got guy like schoop to go along w Cain, yelich, etc for next several years (I think schoop could become a star if he really wants it, kinda like Ozuna for us).. I know you were saying you guys had at least 1 stud young pitcher on his way up right? They just gonna have to find one the Mikolas deals like cards or some kinda rotation help and they will be right back in it next season.

But doesn’t it just feel more right? Now cards need to put scrubbies back in their place and all be right with the world!! Lol

J/j buddy.. I still don’t think what crew did at deadline was a bad idea even if didn’t make tons of sense for this season. The starting pitching they needed wasn’t there to be had so instead of wasting prospects for more avg arms, they went and got guy like schoop to go along w Cain, yelich, etc for next several years (I think schoop could become a star if he really wants it, kinda like Ozuna for us).. I know you were saying you guys had at least 1 stud young pitcher on his way up right? They just gonna have to find one the Mikolas deals like cards or some kinda rotation help and they will be right back in it next season.

Schoop is an absolutely horrendous player who walks about once a month so his OBP is way below .300. He had a great season last year but that appears to be a fluke.

I like the Brewers starting pitching going forward. Peralta has a chance to be very good if he can cut down on his walks and Corbin Burnes is a total stud that really should be in the rotation now. We also get Jimmy Nelson back and if he is in good health that would be a big boost to the team.

I have just had it with the choking. Two years in a row of being in first place in June or later with probably nothing to show for it unless they wake up now which I just don't see happening.

I said it before but I will say it again. A big reason why St Louis woke up and the Brewers faded is that St Louis moved Carpenter from third to first and benched Martinez while the Brewers greatly weakened their team defense by moving Shaw to second, playing Schoop and Hernan Perez at shortstop instead of the defensive whiz Arcia as well as playing Thames who might be the worst defensive outfielder I have ever seen in right field.

Team defense is not talked about nearly enough and this case is a big example. The Brewers were elite defensively and St Louis at least when I watched them looked awful for much of the season but things have changed dramatically.

Well cmon bro the reason cards woke up 2 fold but all stemmed from same thing. They fired the dipshit manager that had a hardon for washed up dogshit vets and refused to trust all our young stud talent. Mo should have swallowed his pride and axed matheny 2 years ago when he was already starting to stunt the growth of some our kids!!! Kinda fitting Matt Adams is back since matheny and maybry did their best to ruin that big country boy who could always rake!!

Well cmon bro the reason cards woke up 2 fold but all stemmed from same thing. They fired the dipshit manager that had a hardon for washed up dogshit vets and refused to trust all our young stud talent. Mo should have swallowed his pride and axed matheny 2 years ago when he was already starting to stunt the growth of some our kids!!! Kinda fitting Matt Adams is back since matheny and maybry did their best to ruin that big country boy who could always rake!!

I’m still haunted by Matt adams home run off Kershaw in playoffs few years ago lol

Obviously you have gotten to see schoop lot more than me here recently but I’m not convinced last year was a fluke, he like 25 and has all kinds of talent. But hell I hope you right, when crew got him I envisioned him doing bunch of damage vs cards next few years.

I’m still haunted by Matt adams home run off Kershaw in playoffs few years ago lol

The M&M boys fukked his swing all up after that, then they bitched about his d, tried moving him to outfield, then they happily put up w Martinez shoddy ass d (kinda had to for the offense) and then last I check Adams numbers actually dwarfing his!!! Lol

The M&M boys fukked his swing all up after that, then they bitched about his d, tried moving him to outfield, then they happily put up w Martinez shoddy ass d (kinda had to for the offense) and then last I check Adams numbers actually dwarfing his!!! Lol

Big ole country boy gonna give y’all a big bat in the stretch run for sure..

Back