MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

And opposing teams know Carpenter can’t throw the ball once he finds it, both runners easily reach third base

Crazy wind all the sudden here, trees bent over sideways, dust storm

And power flicker...thank God the roof is closed

Did Bud have the lefty ready in the pen and leave Oberg in to face Carp with the bases loaded? What the fuck for? Why get the lefty up if you aren’t using him there?

Cards been playing that kind of defense all year. That's why St. Louis is much less of a playoff team than the Rox, that's for sure Paulsy

Stadium DJ played Kanye All of the Lights and Journey Lights, Pat Traverse All of the Lights

Like a damn dance party in the stadium

Stadium DJ played Kanye All of the Lights and Journey Lights, Pat Traverse All of the Lights

Like a damn dance party in the stadium

I should try to make a trek out to Phoenix for a Doyers Dbacks game.. only about a 5 ish hour drive if I remember correctly

Reactions: KJ
Boys in Blue leave two on base after Maeda drops a solid sac bunt but Joc pops out and Manny gets caught looking at a fastball low and outside.

Terrible offense again tonight.

I believe the Padres just pulled off a safety squeeze with one out in the bottom of the 11th, winning run on 3rd, successfully....to move the runner to 2nd

Lol can't make some of this shit up

I'm trying to keep it here Paulsy to keep it separate from the discussion thread, sucks to scroll through trying to find a post or two with info

Haha, sorry, I don’t know what I. Doing
No worries, it tends to get that way and there wasn't much in there today but some days it can have a ton of posts with numbers etc and when you're on your phone it's a pain in the ass trying to scroll through trying to find some of em...makes it easy to free flow in here

Back