MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Tried to score from 3rd, while runner stole from 1st with 1 out. Was called safe they reviewed it and was call out.

Calhoun walked off bottom of 10th

Keller gets out of it, very good pitcher.

Close to 50 pitches already but they may stretch him out with the DH

Tried to score from 3rd, while runner stole from 1st with 1 out. Was called safe they reviewed it and was call out.

Calhoun walked off bottom of 10th

I saw highlights this morning: still not sure he was out, def seemed like a tough call to reverse, I was still half asleep tho so maybe it wasn’t as close as I thought. Lol

Really hope yanks lose, no other reason than anyone who lays that price deserves it. Lol. Not that im rooting against any of ya’ll if ya played yanks! :)

So much for these under tickets in the Loo, need some massive sustained storms to pop up!

@2daBank you sure called Ozuna improving his launch angle! :D

He has been getting it in the air at least a little more lately opposed to pounding everything into the ground. Exit velo been fine, now we just gotta hope it doesn’t take another month for him to hit another one! lol.. even better yet is cards keep getting guys on base, eventually big hits are gonna come if we keep up with the obp up over .350 like it been since asb.

We just might sweep the scrubbies this series if we hold on today. Surely we can hit Hendricks, dunno how well gant will hold up, his k/B.B. ratio is scary. That could be higher scoring affair.

Not sure how happy I’m gonna be when these kids perform well? Obviously that great but then I can’t help to think how many games we could have won has these kids been pitching instead those overpaid shitbags we started season with!!

Eh just look forward to next season. We payin for Mo‘d dumb signings but brighter days ahead. Season still decently young really

Snakes getting to what has to be a distracted Ross, he's not long for SD and I'd be upset too having to move

If thats true normally a team sits that player or should sit him in favor of some young kid or someone with some team spirit so idk why hes even out there then

Oh he'll be traded but there's still 3 days to play with

Rumour is SD is a heavy favorite to land Archer, not sure where Ross goes but he's going

Amazing how baseball has fallen. Not even one of the ESPN networks is showing the 9th inning of a no hitter. Shame.

Back