MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Well cause of this 5th inning meltdown i can only hope to push. Thanks for the nice evening Jedd! I hope we trade you

Tommy! So much for hitting issues eh

Good thing our new manager has him buried in 8 hole behind studs like Fowler!! Loved his choice of pen guys too, only down 2 and he thinks Lyons then bowman our best options!?!? This season gonna turn from unfortunate to miserable in a hurry if cubs beat us 6 of next 8 games we play this month. Lol.

Good thing our new manager has him buried in 8 hole behind studs like Fowler!! Loved his choice of pen guys too, only down 2 and he thinks Lyons then bowman our best options!?!? This season gonna turn from unfortunate to miserable in a hurry if cubs beat us 6 of next 8 games we play this month. Lol.

Well I figured burying Pham was just transient due to his slump. But yea I agree about relievers. What a vote of no confidence in team

Well I figured burying Pham was just transient due to his slump. But yea I agree about relievers. What a vote of no confidence in team

I get not havin him in 2 hole or whatever but as rough it been for my guy Pham it not like he hitting a buck seventy, if they wanna play Fowler bury his garbage ass in the 8 hole not Pham!!

I get not havin him in 2 hole or whatever but as rough it been for my guy Pham it not like he hitting a buck seventy, if they wanna play Fowler bury his garbage ass in the 8 hole not Pham!!

Fowler is an auto out! He should bat behind the pitcher!

Just embarrass him as much as possible at every turn till he either acts like a pro making 90 mil or he just quits and we don’t have to pay him for rest of decade! Lol

I actually like that even better. Wonder how that crying bitch that still pouting about not leading off or playing center (even tho he sucks at that too) would feel bout hitting 9th?!!! I love that, hit him 9th!!

Hehe you got a mean streak Dan! Like when a guy trying to dribble past you on a fast break and you knee him

I was thinking give him one those pink cancer uniforms or whatever they wear sometimes, tell him if he gonna play like a pussy we will dress him like one.

I guess it really doesn’t matter tho. If Lyons, bowman, gregerson, etc, gonna be guys someone decided we bringing out of pen having a good offense couldn’t stop that train wreck!

Back