MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Ok ok come on even Chris Sale once got slammed by the White Sox last year. It's not his fault that his defense keeps fucking things up for him :(

Sorry he’s just not an ace. His defense is awful but the guys #s and his play in big games is lackluster.

Sorry he’s just not an ace. His defense is awful but the guys #s and his play in big games is lackluster.

I think he falls in a category w several other guys. Ace stuff but hasn’t made that translate into being a actual ace imo. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen (not sure how old he is?) but a lot of current aces/cy young winners took till around their 27-28 seasons before becoming who we think of when mentioning them today. Just looked and saw he was 29, that little older than I thought. Doesn’t mean he still not capable of taking his game to next level but agree with you he isn’t all the way there when it comes to talking about a legit big time ace.

I think he falls in a category w several other guys. Ace stuff but hasn’t made that translate into being a actual ace imo. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen (not sure how old he is?) but a lot of current aces/cy young winners took till around their 27-28 seasons before becoming who we think of when mentioning them today. Just looked and saw he was 29, that little older than I thought. Doesn’t mean he still not capable of taking his game to next level but agree with you he isn’t all the way there when it comes to talking about a legit big time ace.

Inspekdah made that comment in anger when Seattle was down 6-3 after 4 fucking errors. Maybe he thinks differently after having won the bet :)

Inspekdah made that comment in anger when Seattle was down 6-3 after 4 fucking errors. Maybe he thinks differently after having won the bet :)

No I don’t think he’s an ace. I’ve been hearing that for years and the guy has a nice outing and people start blowing him. He’s got good stuff. Fastball doesn’t move enough for me to be in love with him like everyone else.

Agree 100%

High pitch count for Flaherty. Cards bullpen gonna have to do a lot of work it seems...

Yea that a problem. Kinda a miracle he hasn’t given up any runs. Excellent job getting out of last 2 innings unscathed. Unfortunately our starters gotta pretty much be perfect for us to have any chance at the moment! The offense is hot garbage!!

Back