MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Unreal how good carp has been since May really but lately he been insane hot. What a performance, 5-5 w 3 bombs and 7 RBI’s, obviously smart to take him out but it woulda been interesting to see him get few more swings!

Havnt even looked at pitching matchups or anything for 2marro but are cards now a autofade or are we to believe this offense might just actually be getting it going? Gonna be another game our good pen guys didn’t have to be used, at what point do they go from fresh to rusty? Dunno if they be sharp especially hicks 1st appearance but has to be good for him overall as much as matheny leaned on him early.

Havnt even looked at pitching matchups or anything for 2marro but are cards now a autofade or are we to believe this offense might just actually be getting it going? Gonna be another game our good pen guys didn’t have to be used, at what point do they go from fresh to rusty? Dunno if they be sharp especially hicks 1st appearance but has to be good for him overall as much as matheny leaned on him early.

Nope autofade.

I don’t blame ya. Honestly don’t like either starter much 2marro, another over? I can’t see chatwood shutting anyone down,, 1st thought would be weaver will prob struggle vs cubs lineup.

Think chatwood threw 3 maybe 4 strikes that inning but we bailed him out swinging at garbage. Dejung flies out on pitch 6 inches off the plate, ozuna swung at 3 balls cause he a loser. Where scrubbies catcher setting up chatwood never gonna consistently throw strikes trying to paint outside corner, I honestly wouldn’t swing at anything that wasn’t right down the middle.

Cards letdown angle ftw

Unreal how many runners both teams stranded in the early going of that game. Shit ass starters combined for 11 freaking walks and we only saw 4 runs? Unreal. Dejung with the bases juiced 1 out double play was the nail in the coffin for cards, still shoulda cashed the FF over until scrubbies ended 5th getting thrown out at the plate. Only good throw ozuna makes all year and it to beat me, go figure! Lol

Tyler Saladino is hitting 5th for the Brewers. This guy sucked so much that the White Sox released him but somehow he is good enough to hit 5th for a supposed contender.

I would be lying if I told you I hope it works out but I really think it will.

Understand.

Kinda like I just told the woman when gant got taken out of a 1 run game, “cards fucked now”, was hoping to be wrong but pretty sure I wasn’t, and like clockwork the lead is now gone. Lol

Ugh Greg Holland

With a nod to dejung who apparently forgot how to field a grounder when he was on dl. That dude pretty much responsible for both losses today if we indeed lose this one. 1st he hits into a inning ending dp in game 1 w bases juiced 1 out. Now he fucks up a easy out that loads the bases so holland can start walking guys home!! I’m starting to hope he gets hurt again!! Lol

He probably got his lessons from Jerk-o

Is he hurt or something? I figured he would be in lineup vs a lefty. His defense was surprisingly excellent last season, don’t think it been same quality this year, I’ve heard him do some rumbling about playing time. Maybe he disgruntled like everyone else around here. Lol.

Wow is carp hot or what?? Dude the best hitter in the NL these days, it a real fucking shame he has to hit leadoff! Lol. It be lit more helpful if we could slide him into the 3 hole and still get the same production!! While he on fire right now I might actually think about trying that again, of course it would kill our only glimmer of hope if that in fact cooled him off. It just don’t make sense, why would it matter where you hit in the order??

Is he hurt or something? I figured he would be in lineup vs a lefty. His defense was surprisingly excellent last season, don’t think it been same quality this year, I’ve heard him do some rumbling about playing time. Maybe he disgruntled like everyone else around here. Lol.

Wow is carp hot or what?? Dude the best hitter in the NL these days, it a real fucking shame he has to hit leadoff! Lol. It be lit more helpful if we could slide him into the 3 hole and still get the same production!! While he on fire right now I might actually think about trying that again, of course it would kill our only glimmer of hope if that in fact cooled him off. It just don’t make sense, why would it matter where you hit in the order??

No way they could risk killing his mojo by switching him. I imagine it‘s a feel thing, like diff between starting and coming out of bullpen. Both are pitching, but at diff spot in game

Dan if this result holds you know the deal with Cards come from behind win against rival on national tv!! = letdown angle tomorrow

Back