MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Rizzo with a dirty slide.. causing two runs to score, they might over turn it.

Replay and call pending..

:smokejoint:

Lugo blew the lead in the 8th... Mets get the lead back in the top of the 9th. They're deciding to SIT Familia and save him for the night game...and bring Lugo back out of the 9th to try get the save.

This seems really really stupid. What happens if they don't even get a save chance in the night game? They have a chance to win THIS game and they want to keep their closer for the night game. Really dumb and risky move imo

Granted the Braves have the bottom third of their lineup due up...but this is really crazy management. Familia was up throwing a bit then they sat him down and let Lugo take his AB instead of using a PH for him.

leadoff walk. good god. we saw this coming a mile away. Familia not coming in yet either. they're gonna let Lugo keep going

1st & 2nd no outs in the Bronx.. cmon gimme another couple runs Astros, pad that cushion and backdoor that Over !!!

Maeda gives up a solo shot ... shocked the ball carried out, low temps and overcast usually keeps those balls in the park

Felix was exhausted going into this inning, loaded the bases and dude that comes in from bullpen throws two wild pitches.. epic fail
Yup, and now a HBP.

I was so close to submitting live over earlier... kicking myself now.

:smokejoint::smokejoint::smokejoint::smokejoint::smokejoint::smokejoint::smokejoint::smokejoint::smokejoint::smokejoint::smokejoint:

Damn.. Logan almost hit a homer.. goes foul, then tailor made 6-4-3 DP ..

Arrieta, you got me tonight .. son a gun

Faint pulse for Doyers at Chavez Ravine.

4-1. Turner drives in Muncy.

Bellinger up, who’s been like 3-40 something last two weeks..

Bellinger strikes out on ball 4. Launch angle isn’t where it was last year for sure. Lol

Kemp’s up. Coming into today 3rd in NL BA, .337!! LFG!!!

Kemp singles to left.

Chris Taylor, tying run at the plate.
It’s his bobble head tomorrow night..

Back