Michigan cheating…

Only hear of this story really on here. Sign stealing sounds like a comical topic. NCAA fears Jim - that’s a fact. And the NCAA is about as pathetic as our DOJ and you see what they do…
it is all over the national sports media outlets, websites and rags.

everywhere.

UM was given the opportunity to self impose. They’ve missed that opportunity.
Harbaugh suspension is the floor.

It's unfortunate," Walters said when radio host Tim Newton inquired about preparations for Michigan based on the allegations. "What's crazy is they aren't allegations. It happened.
"There's video evidence. There's ticket purchases and sales that you can track back. We know for a fact that they were at a number of our games."

UM wants to crush the next 4 opponents especially penn state and ohio state

those two schools want to do the same.

settle it on the field.

the punishments won't arrive until after the season is over.

we all pretty much know that.

UM wants to crush the next 4 opponents especially penn state and ohio state

those two schools want to do the same.

settle it on the field.

the punishments won't arrive until after the season is over.

we all pretty much know that.

B1G can still punish JH

Last edited:
B1G can still punish JH
top 4 team undefeated, i don't see how they mess with them in the midst of the season.

maybe they will make Harbaugh sit Purdue and Maryland games but then he gets to coach at Penn St and v tOSU ?

LOL

what are you seeing as the punishment for Jim midseason?

top 4 team undefeated, i don't see how they mess with them in the midst of the season.

maybe they will make Harbaugh sit Purdue and Maryland games but then he gets to coach at Penn St and v tOSU ?

LOL

what are you seeing as the punishment for Jim midseason?

Maaaaybe a game or 2 but UM is not laying down. And will refuse it/or fight it.

There was an AD meeting with all big ten schools yesterday who are pushing for it.

Purdue has the receipts.

In its own investigation into the matter, the university has found that Connor Stalions, Michigan’s now-suspended analyst at the center of the scheme, purchased tickets to six games at Ross-Ade Stadium over the last two years, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

They include four of the first five home games this year: Fresno State, Syracuse, Illinois and Ohio State. He bought tickets, as well, for home games in 2022 against Penn State and Northwestern.

Some of the tickets were transferred to accounts registered in names believed to be Stalions’ family members. The university has video footage from stadium surveillance of people sitting in seats that he purchased filming the sidelines. The university has presumably transferred such evidence to NCAA investigators.

Just popping in to ask is this really all about sign stealing still? This story hasn't evolved into greasing a kid with 2 million cash and a bunch of blow and strippers? It's still about a team deciphering the sponge bob and rob lowe pictures on the sidelines? Serious question.

I was totally in The Who cares camp, I still don’t care but I’m getting annoyed as it starting to infect every show I listen to! It gotten as bad as having to hear bout Taylor swift and kelce on every dang nfl show! My stance on that is huge props to kelce, I’ve never really liked him cause he did a reality show but gained tons of respect I remember him saying like a year ago he wanted to date her but said never happen and now he banging most famous bitch in world! Good for him but I really don’t care about any these dudes personal lives and I really don’t care Michigan was “cheating”, everyone cheats one way or another! And Brady went here so they clearly don’t stress ethics at Michigan!!!

But why does anyone care?!?! I just want to watch Amd talk bout the games!! Quite frankly if you are facing a team and it appears they know what plays you running, if you have any damn sense you outta be able to expose the shit out of them if they are really out there thinking they know what is coming! I’ve always found the way ncaa teams call plays with these redic signs with dumb ass pictures all over them was some the goofiest shit ever and just asking for teams to figure you out!! Maybe stop tryikh to get to Los in such a hurry so you can read the way defenses lined up then change your play and instead huddle up!! If ya ask me the way the offenses have evolved to doing that isn’t any more ethical, they are forcing the d to show their hand then calling another play from sideline. Imo that is a huge leap from manning or other qbs operating from the Los, that took massive talent, what they doing now where they all look to sideline as coaches change play after a dummy snap is every bit as wrong; they just found a way to manipulate the game and nobody has a problem w that.

Just popping in to ask is this really all about sign stealing still? This story hasn't evolved into greasing a kid with 2 million cash and a bunch of blow and strippers? It's still about a team deciphering the sponge bob and rob lowe pictures on the sidelines? Serious question.
No .. it has evolved into figuring out which BIG schools are pooohsaaays. Any of them that make a stink about this are poooohsaaaays.

Zero respect for the schools that whine about this.

For full disclosure I was born in Ohio, enjoy BIG football, was robbed of a winning bet when michigan stepped out of bounds and they didn't call it against notre dame .. then review looked at it and somehow didn't see it .... that was yesterday or over a decade ago, I cannot remember which. To be a man, you have to whine about the correct things.

Last edited:
No .. it has evolved into figuring out which BIG schools are pooohsaaays. Any of them that make a stink about this are poooohsaaaays.

Zero respect for the schools that whine about this.

For full disclosure I was born in Ohio, enjoy BIG football, was robbed of a winning bet when michigan stepped out of bounds and they didn't call it against notre dame .. then review looked at it and somehow didn't see it .... that was yesterday or over a decade ago, I cannot remember which.

Every coach complaining about it has at one point told their AD to make up stupid reasons why they don’t have ear pieces in helmets and the reason they tell them this cause they all trying to steal signs!! But like I said how everyone is ok with what offenses been doing, getting lined up fast as possible so the oc can get a look at the d, run dummy snaps to try and get more info then call in a new play? That is ok but trying to figure out what the signs mean isn’t? Shit a joke. As long as humans are playing a competitive sport or in a competative business where winning is hugely important to the bottom line everyone involved will be bending, breaking, skirting rules trying to find a advantage over the other guy. Sadly that not even our worst quality as a species! So if ya don’t like it don’t watch sports

Maaaaybe a game or 2 but UM is not laying down. And will refuse it/or fight it.

There was an AD meeting with all big ten schools yesterday who are pushing for it.
yes 13 of the 14 all pushing for it, and #14 was not invited to the meeting.

also heard that Pettiti is in Ann Arbor today for a hockey tourney and might beet with Ono of UM.

of course my tOSU buddy says his "insiders" say the hockey tourney is a cover and it is really about the scandal.

then again, those insiders predicted Purdon't will boycott the game tomorrow to which i laughed at loud when i heard it last Sunday.

i told my buddy "no way jose will that happen".

too obvious LOL

yes 13 of the 14 all pushing for it, and #14 was not invited to the meeting.

also heard that Pettiti is in Ann Arbor today for a hockey tourney and might beet with Ono of UM.

of course my tOSU buddy says his "insiders" say the hockey tourney is a cover and it is really about the scandal.

then again, those insiders predicted Purdon't will boycott the game tomorrow to which i laughed at loud when i heard it last Sunday.

i told my buddy "no way jose will that happen".

too obvious LOL

14 recused himself.

.pretty sure UM didn't need Purdue's signs to smoke us by 30
They sure don't. Which makes me think this is gambling related.

Remember when everyone was accusing FSU (without evidence) of tanking the first half to win the 2nd half bets?

The difference in mich's ATS record pre and post covid is quite dramatic.

Last edited:
coaches have been trying to cover spreads since the BCS days.

i remember the tennessee head coach in 1999 philip fullmer saying right on camera on the field post game interview that he had his guys still throwing to make it 42-17 because the spread was like 23 or 24 and they needed to beat it to impress the BCS voters.

mind you, this was their first game of the year the first sat of nov 1999.

i will never forget that comment LOL

Remember when everyone was accusing FSU (without evidence) of tanking the first half to win the 2nd half bets?

Yea but is that really fair seeing how those the years he was building the program into his vision? There no question his teams post covid have been more talented

Harbaugh overhauled the coaching and recruiting departments after that year Also, changed the defense getting Macdonald from Baltimore. Better qb play makes a big difference too.

Harbaugh overhauled the coaching and recruiting departments after that year Also, changed the defense getting Macdonald from Baltimore. Better qb play makes a big difference too.

Yeah if you watch this team last couple years vs years prior it’s night and day.

They also started cheating and have played a mickey mouse schedule for 3 years running now.

But all of that is beside the point. They don't need to be breaking rules and camping out in the stands at Ross Aide for multiple games in order to beat Purdue. That's weird to me.

Last edited:
Just FWIW from various posts I've read

There are many higher ups that want Harbaugh gone but don't want their fingerprints on it. Hence, the leak contents of Weiss' computer to the NCAA. That started the sign stealing stuff.
There is an ongoing investigation with Weiss. When that is concluded it'll come to light that his computer had gambling links/cookies and illegal access to OSU practice video/online system.

Like I said, take it for what's it's worth... Which may not be much!

Thanks for your interest!

2021: western mich, Washington (the Jimmy Lake squad that finished 4-8 that year), NIU
2022: colorado st, hawaii, uconn
2023: ECU, UNLV (currently the highest rated offense UM has played this year), Bowling Green

Wins against ranked teams outside of OSU: Iowa 2021, PSU 2022
Beating OSU is pretty damn impressive

Yea but is that really fair seeing how those the years he was building the program into his vision? There no question his teams post covid have been more talented
that was the year of the recruiting violations. 2020. and you saw what happened in 2021 and 2022.

schools can get pretty good very quickly once they up their recruiting game.

ask tom osborne at nebraska and bill mccartney at colorado.

they went into the inner cities to get some "ballers" and they both won natties after that.

harbaugh went a different direction - he started cheating in 2020 in recruiting.

Just FWIW from various posts I've read

There are many higher ups that want Harbaugh gone but don't want their fingerprints on it. Hence, the leak contents of Weiss' computer to the NCAA. That started the sign stealing stuff.
There is an ongoing investigation with Weiss. When that is concluded it'll come to light that his computer had gambling links/cookies and illegal access to OSU practice video/online system.

Like I said, take it for what's it's worth... Which may not be much!

Same thing got a guy jail time from the Cardinals when he hacked the astros.

Thanks for your interest!

2021: western mich, Washington (the Jimmy Lake squad that finished 4-8 that year), NIU
2022: colorado st, hawaii, uconn
2023: ECU, UNLV (currently the highest rated offense UM has played this year), Bowling Green

Wins against ranked teams outside of OSU: Iowa 2021, PSU 2022

And 2-0 vs Ohio State in 2021 and 2022.

schools can get pretty good very quickly once they up their recruiting game.

harbaugh went a different direction - he started cheating in 2020 in recruiting.
Their recruiting rankings were actually better pre-covid.

They've done well in the portal though.

You sound kinda bitter.
Twinkie requested facts so I gave it to him. The only one who seems bothered by that is you.

Fortunately the world existed prior to 2021 and conor stalions and I've had plenty of victories to celebrate.

Back