Masters IN-Game...

They were here when I relocated so they count

And don't get me started about the years of tickets sitting at Sun Devil with 30k in attendance and 110 degrees, it was miserable

McCown to Nate Poole to knock P-Unit out of the playoffs, I remember that vividly

And don't get me started about the years of tickets sitting at Sun Devil with 30k in attendance and 110 degrees, it was miserable

McCown to Nate Poole to knock P-Unit out of the playoffs, I remember that vividly

Read that scoring play-by-play and tell me whats wrong.

Lions were 6-2 at that point and were coming off a in at home vs eventual champions St Louis.

I do not remember that game specifically

Only thing I remember about Jacke is the FG against the Chargers to send the Cards to the playoffs, I was still young and ambitious

It does look like a game during that 4-year run or whatever it was that the Cardinals didn't score a TD in the first quarter

I do not remember that game specifically

Only thing I remember about Jacke is the FG against the Chargers to send the Cards to the playoffs, I was still young and ambitious

DET down 23-19 goes for fricking 2 pt conversion.

They got ball back and we in FG range but couldn't tie it due to that decision.

Haha didn't even notice that, not in a football frame of mind I guess

Sounds like some Wayne Fontes shit..who was even coach then?

shit, thought I was the only one. fml

Yeah that was a tough one, had mixed feelings as I grew up a Vikes fan and all it really did was cost the Cards draft position

Then Fondy gave Nate a key to the city the next week

KJ, as a Cardinals fan, you remember this game 17.5 years ago??

[TABLE="class: stats_table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: poptip center, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center"]Quarter[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip center, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center"]Time[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip sort_default_asc show_partial_when_sorting left, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: left"]Tm[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip left, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: left"]Detail[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip center, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center"]DET[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip center, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center"]ARI[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"]1[/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]10:44[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Lions[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]David Sloan 7 yard pass from Gus Frerotte (Jason Hanson kick)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"][/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]7:59[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Cardinals[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Chris Jacke 35 yard field goal[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"]2[/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]13:18[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Mario Bates 3 yard rush (Chris Jacke kick)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]5:11[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Chris Jacke 35 yard field goal[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]0:00[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Chris Jacke 49 yard field goal[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"]3[/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]11:11[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Michael Pittman 58 yard rush (Chris Jacke kick)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]23[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]10:51[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Germane Crowell 77 yard pass from Gus Frerotte (pass failed)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"]4[/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]5:26[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Terry Fair 35 yard fumble return (pass failed)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]19[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Terry Fair. Good ole Tennessee Vol

Westbrook that was a CB for the Lions, I see him all the time these days, lives close and always at the bars and local places. Watched a Mayweather fight with him a couple years ago, think I lost a hundo on a Pac fight to him against Bradley too a few years ago when Pac got fucked

He's gotta be pushing 3 bucks now

Your call on figjam losing steam yesterday was Nostradudmas level
When they started talking about it on Masters.com broadcast earlier I about shit myself. Just seen it a lot this year with him being brilliant but not 72 holes brilliant. He woulda been better off losing early in matchplay.

I hope Sergio stays a shot back of hoffman

Rather have him chasing than thinking about the lead the next 20 hours

Westbrook that was a CB for the Lions, I see him all the time these days, lives close and always at the bars and local places. Watched a Mayweather fight with him a couple years ago, think I lost a hundo on a Pac fight to him against Bradley too a few years ago when Pac got fucked

He's gotta be pushing 3 bucks now

The girl he was nailing has a solid 4-5 kids now. She still prefers the mixed relations lol.

Good point 'teeed. He needs to be under radar. Even being in final group today they have been under the radar.

Rose and Spieth would be good for each other I think, Charley or Sergio could be bad for each

If it is Rose and Spieth I expect great golf from both

Two years ago...Rose and Spieth were in final group. Both -2. The group behind was Phil...And drumroll....Charley Hoffman.

Totally agree. I keep forgetting about Ryan Moore. That or a Euro pairing is good for Sergio.

Moore and Hoffman together, I think both could play really well

Age difference so they were never teammates but both UNLV guys, both chasing that first one

I literally was just thinking..." Is it possible to go in water with that back right pin?" I'm bad luck (FIG, Charley).

Took all day for first UNLV reference. I lost the under :(.

I find it interesting because Vegas is basically a wind tunnel and that played into their hands last couple days

Ever had a smooth landing there? Me neither.

It must be the times I've went. The two smoothest flights I've ever been on have been Michigan to Vegas.

What's funny is usually everyone is so hammered it's more like an amusement park ride at that point. Phx-LAS obviously plenty of people already on the flight from somewhere else and pretty sauced, but the landings in Vegas are usually tons of fun.

Only golfed there once, great course but wind was brutal

The expectations for Moore set him up for a disappointing pro career, pretty unfortunate

Actually didn't realize he won the NCAAs. US Amateur, Pub Links and NCAA title, that's quite a run

The funny part, I was at his win in 2002...Well first few days...Had no idea who he was...Great course...I've got two pretty good 'ins' there.

That's great. We'll never get any of the big tournaments here because of the weather but I did hear Padraig suggest TPC Scottsdale for Ryder Cup one day, great layout for it and October could be doable.

That's great. We'll never get any of the big tournaments here because of the weather but I did hear Padraig suggest TPC Scottsdale for Ryder Cup one day, great layout for it and October could be doable.

I read that too. 17 is a perfect late round hole for a team/matchplay event.

I can't even imagine what 16 would be like, 130 yds or so and that atmosphere

Back