Masters IN-Game...

You know. I have often wondered where Tiger would be right now if he just said fuck it after the fire hydrant and just kept doing what he was doing instead of trying to apologize and shit. Just be like Fuck It. This is what I do. You know you still wanna be me!

You know. I have often wondered where Tiger would be right now if he just said fuck it after the fire hydrant and just kept doing what he was doing instead of trying to apologize and shit. Just be like Fuck It. This is what I do. You know you still wanna be me!

You know there was an understanding in place, very loose relationship but the stripper texts I think set Elin over the breaking point. Was bound to happen at some time anyway, but that probably accelerated it a bit

I tried putting the phone away till end of round.

15 fricking texts.

Leave me alone people

(scary part is non from my wife, or is that a blessing?)

And did DJ really slip or did he fail a drug test?
Did Jordan really wanna play baseball or was he betting on basketball gms and commish sent him away for a year.

If you do though, please get video.
lol

video of that will be accompanied by further video of wife chewing my ass and kicking me in the ass for embarrassing her. then I'll have to hear about it all the way home.

lol

video of that will be accompanied by further video of wife chewing my ass and kicking me in the ass for embarrassing her. then I'll have to hear about it all the way home.

Nice.

One of my favorite 'bar crawls' just from the 'I'm never doing this again' category was for the wife on her birthday a few years ago. I rented out a killer bus and yada yada. It turned into an absolute mess. She 'started' during this and with copius amounts of booze involved it turned to hell. I passed out on way back to town at like 3 am on the bus. I woke up as we waited for our DD, grabbed a 5th on bus and totally started swigging it. I walked off the bus doing the same and totally dropped the entire thing in parking lot.

Never again...

Nice.

One of my favorite 'bar crawls' just from the 'I'm never doing this again' category was for the wife on her birthday a few years ago. I rented out a killer bus and yada yada. It turned into an absolute mess. She 'started' during this and with copius amounts of booze involved it turned to hell. I passed out on way back to town at like 3 am on the bus. I woke up as we waited for our DD, grabbed a 5th on bus and totally started swigging it. I walked off the bus doing the same and totally dropped the entire thing in parking lot.

Never again...
I couldn't handle the hangover. And this one sounded like a 3 day hangover

And did DJ really slip or did he fail a drug test?
Did Jordan really wanna play baseball or was he betting on basketball gms and commish sent him away for a year.

I believe DJ slipped. They wouldn't have put on a show of him showing up on Thursday and whatnot...not at Augusta...

Now Jordan, that was a suspension.

You guys get hungover from booze? I do not although I don't mix with anything other than the occasional soda or sugar free something.

Beer hangs me over very badly...this has been a reverse from my younger days

You guys get hungover from booze? I do not although I don't mix with anything other than the occasional soda or sugar free something.

depends on the alcohol. The cheap stuff always gives me problems, but the good stuff (higher end tequila/vodka/etc.) doesn't seem to affect me as much.

Depends on your definition of hungover.

I really only once in awhile would get hangovers...

My 'hangover' would be tiredness...and/or horrid coughing after cigs/booze Alex Gurv style.

Spieth, great front 9.

He kinda came out blah and just played solid and made putts after first few holes.

depends on the alcohol. The cheap stuff always gives me problems, but the good stuff (higher end tequila/vodka/etc.) doesn't seem to affect me as much.

That's a huge deal too, most vodkas these days are 5x distilled...I actually like the taste of Smirnov (I know) but it's only 3x and it can linger the next day. Haven't had it in years because of that.

If I smoke a heater I deserve whatever comes the next day which is a step shy of death

I just saw a commercial for a pre-bathroom spray. you spritz it into the toilet before you do your business and it reduces the smell. Seriously. wtf.

Of the golfers today. Who pulls the best tail?
Well whose line up would you rather have?
Sergio
Fowler
Couples

All of these pro golfers get any tail you want.

That is one of the best parts of going to a PGA event, more woman than men many times.

Rory, Rose, Sergio...are any of those Euros married? Think it's all gfs when they do Ryder Cup photos.

Curious what Fowler's day to day life is like, I believe he's uber religious
I haven't seen him with that one girl he was with when he won the Players. Remember she was wearing that skimpy outfit when she ran on the green

Back