Masters IN-Game...

I actually would feel great for Sergio (and BAR) if he wins today, the guy has warmed on me over the years after the constant whining and complaining. History tells me he'll melt down again and I have no reason to think Rose doesn't shoot 70 or better. Got the mental victory of having a major.

Fun part of today is back 9 can have some really crooked numbers, both positive and negative.

Took Westwood over Pieters and Rose over Sergio. I am rooting for Sergio & Spieth. Something tells me it's either Ricky or Rose

If Westwood can somehow get into contention that would be great

My Fred fade today isn't off to a hot start, can't believe he started birdie/birdie but it's a long day for an old fella

Starting to think my big play on Day was a bit too aggressive, really thought he'd shoot low today

I have secretly been cheering for Rickie since he was voted the most over-rated player. Would like to see him win, plus bar would have to get a sexy new tattoo.

have 7 team parlay to win $720 from Wednesday and had em all won except Leishman vs Koepka
Not done yet but Leishman went +6 in last 5 holes yesterday and finishes with a double on 18 today Ugghh

Leishman started with a double today, somehow eagled 7 (?) and grinded all day just to bookend with a double. That's frustrating.

have 7 team parlay to win $720 from Wednesday and had em all won except Leishman vs Koepka
Not done yet but Leishman went +6 in last 5 holes yesterday and finishes with a double on 18 today Ugghh

I have secretly been cheering for Rickie since he was voted the most over-rated player. Would like to see him win, plus bar would have to get a sexy new tattoo.
Always a good time for that first ink of ones life.

Charley gets the green pass because of sponsor, I mean he basically is all about the green

Day 2-over and just can't find it today, so close a couple times...and Hideki with 4 birdies today :hang:

Holy shit Sergio lookin juiced with that drive, adrenaline check gonna be needed in a bit

Back