Masters IN-Game...

Rory, Rose, Sergio...are any of those Euros married? Think it's all gfs when they do Ryder Cup photos.

Sergio is getting married later this year.

Rory was wild for a bit, fucking that chick on the glass table always a good story. Obviously Wozniak but I guess he's in 'love' now with whoever it is.

Rose was paired with then hanging with Timberlake, he is prolly pretty sneaky pulling some.

Only other tournament I've been to was US Open at Torrey which was great, but seemed like a snoozer when it came to the talent. Ruined.

I haven't seen him with that one girl he was with when he won the Players. Remember she was wearing that skimpy outfit when she ran on the green

fowler759.jpg

That is the perfect pic. He can be like "you wanna be the girl that hangs with me next time"? to sooooo many girls.
11 out 10 will say uh HELL YES

Credentials are a must for Fri/Sat on 16 and the more you need, the more time it takes...14-man bach party took me several months to get Saturday done at $250/per and that was a few years ago.

Some of us used to chip in and buy a half-box for the week, shoulda kept it going but gave it up...it's a long week

Well unless your KJ and sleep through the SB due to a few 'beverages'.

To be fair I'd been in a box on 17 that day and it's never ending alcohol. And 17 is a blast on Sunday...drivable par 4 with water on the left...tons of gambling that day.

To be fair I'd been in a box on 17 that day and it's never ending alcohol. And 17 is a blast on Sunday...drivable par 4 with water on the left...tons of gambling that day.

I can imagine.

It made for fun when you tried to INGAME the SB Replay later on.

Being a PGA golfer seems to be a sweet gig. However it is a long season.
Being a Kicker not be bad. (Unless your Blair Walsh or Vanderjagt)

Being a PGA golfer seems to be a sweet gig. However it is a long season.
Being a Kicker not be bad. (Unless your Blair Walsh or Vanderjagt)

Long season depends on your skill level too. Prime Tiger was playing like 18-22 events tops.

These guys grinding for their card, a whole different story.

How far is 16 from 17 ? Can you see it all from 17th box?

16 at this point is a 3 story stadium, you have to be inside to see anything. 17th boxes are up by the green, you can kinda see 18 depending on where you're at.

So we had a draft at work. I took DJ 1st. Then Fowler, Thomas, Sergio the. Hoffman. Hahah.

Leaderboard, I want Hoffman or Rahm. Neither of which I have now in the contest, but just fan stuff

Only solace I'd take with Sergio winning is BAR can cash a couple tickets and get out of work for a week

Other than that, since the Cubs won he's about the only thing left to pull for the misery train...Cavs and Cubs have derailed it, maybe baseball in the state of Texas...and that's from a Suns fan

Or it was something like that on abc Duel in the desert or something like that

The first one, in '99 with Duval and Tiger was funny(If I remember right) because they both had spoken out earlier that year about getting paid for the Ryder Cup yada yada.

I remember they played night golf in Rancho Santa Fe, the Canyons or something like that

I got to play the Crosby a couple times which is the sister property next door and I take pretty big divots, low ball hitter. That was some pricey real estate but unbelievably beautiful. Think that's where Phil lives if Billy's people haven't seized his property.

Only solace I'd take with Sergio winning is BAR can cash a couple tickets and get out of work for a week

Other than that, since the Cubs won he's about the only thing left to pull for the misery train...Cavs and Cubs have derailed it, maybe baseball in the state of Texas...and that's from a Suns fan

This would be a good GD thread....

Thing with the Lions, the Cardinals were you a decade ago and somehow managed to break out of it, even without a championship it has felt like victory

Thing with the Lions, the Cardinals were you a decade ago and somehow managed to break out of it, even without a championship it has felt like victory

Relocated teams don't count ;)

Cough, Browns, cough

KJ, as a Cardinals fan, you remember this game 17.5 years ago??

[TABLE="class: stats_table"]
<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><thead>[TR]
[TH="class: poptip center, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center"]Quarter[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip center, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center"]Time[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip sort_default_asc show_partial_when_sorting left, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: left"]Tm[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip left, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: left"]Detail[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip center, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center"]DET[/TH]
[TH="class: poptip center, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center"]ARI[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"]1[/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]10:44[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Lions[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]David Sloan 7 yard pass from Gus Frerotte (Jason Hanson kick)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"][/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]7:59[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Cardinals[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Chris Jacke 35 yard field goal[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"]2[/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]13:18[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Mario Bates 3 yard rush (Chris Jacke kick)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]5:11[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Chris Jacke 35 yard field goal[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]0:00[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Chris Jacke 49 yard field goal[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"]3[/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]11:11[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Michael Pittman 58 yard rush (Chris Jacke kick)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]23[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]10:51[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Germane Crowell 77 yard pass from Gus Frerotte (pass failed)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: center, align: center"]4[/TH]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]5:26[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Terry Fair 35 yard fumble return (pass failed)[/TD]
[TD="class: right, align: right"]19[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]