March Discussion

Thanks for getting this started.

Yep, silently tailed S&A's play the other night.

Things should start getting to be a bit more interesting.

Cavs and Bucks is the fun to watch in East, for division.

West is so packed, that will be a lot of fun as well.

Knicks are saying it's a bruise, so the knee-knock is plausible.

Seeding battles are going to be wild this year. NY/Phi/Orl/Min/Indy all racing for those 4,5,6 spots. I'm thinking #6 is the sweetspot, vs. Cle round 1 then Milwaukee round 2, avoiding Boston until conf finals. Even the 7 spot is not terrible since you still avoid Boston for two rounds.

Out West it's all up in the air. Would think teams would want to avoid Denver early but does that mean avoiding 1,2 or 3? Who knows. Top 10 looks pretty safe at this point. GS and Lakeshow are gonna grind like hell to move out of 9-10 battle. That means Dallas and Phoenix have the grind too, along with New Orleans and Sac.

Denver, Minny, Thunder or Clappers out West.

East is Celtics and that's it. Knicks if they're fully healthy have a chance but not much of one.

Knicks are saying it's a bruise, so the knee-knock is plausible.

Seeding battles are going to be wild this year. NY/Phi/Orl/Min/Indy all racing for those 4,5,6 spots. I'm thinking #6 is the sweetspot, vs. Cle round 1 then Milwaukee round 2, avoiding Boston until conf finals. Even the 7 spot is not terrible since you still avoid Boston for two rounds.

Out West it's all up in the air. Would think teams would want to avoid Denver early but does that mean avoiding 1,2 or 3? Who knows. Top 10 looks pretty safe at this point. GS and Lakeshow are gonna grind like hell to move out of 9-10 battle. That means Dallas and Phoenix have the grind too, along with New Orleans and Sac.
Pretty cool for a change to look at the NBA as a sport and not a soap opera

That said...Suns in 4!

i think i'm at denver or clips in west/boston or miami in east
That's pretty much it.

Teams that ESPN will hype that have ZERO chance:

Warriors
Lakers
Suns

Teams that are too young, albeit will get some playoff seasoning:

Thunder
Timberpuppies

Teams just below the top teams that could make a run:

Knicks
Kings

"That" regular season team that peaks now instead of the spring:

Cavs

Bucks bad coach + Dame has slipped a bit.

Sixers best player can't make it a full season. Although Maxey is a much better sidekick than he's had.

Magic, Pels, Mavs and Pacers will be 1st round fodder.

So, yeah, that leaves the 4 left ...

i think i'm at denver or clips in west/boston or miami in east
On that note, I added Miami +3300 earlier today to go with my NYK 3300 in the East (both pph)

My West card is still from last October 12th

Kings at 5000
Thunder at 8000

Both at BOL

On that note, I added Miami +3300 earlier today to go with my NYK 3300 in the East (both pph)

Kings at 5000
Thunder at 8000

Both at BOL
You're better off putting it all in dogecoin

Nugz/Clip is my guess but still Suns in 4 is probably right

That's pretty much it.

Teams that ESPN will hype that have ZERO chance:

Warriors
Lakers
Suns

Teams that are too young, albeit will get some playoff seasoning:

Thunder
Timberpuppies

Teams just below the top teams that could make a run:

Knicks
Kings

"That" regular season team that peaks now instead of the spring:

Cavs

Bucks bad coach + Dame has slipped a bit.

Sixers best player can't make it a full season. Although Maxey is a much better sidekick than he's had.

Magic, Pels, Mavs and Pacers will be 1st round fodder.

So, yeah, that leaves the 4 left ...
I like OKC and MIN a lot but don't see it for either of them this year. OKC needs another big desperately and to get some playoff experience. Lakers still scare me a bit

Lemme see how Vandy helps that defense once he comes back.

That was the key last year after the trades.
they've been pretty healthy all season...we'll see if lebron and AD continue to hold up. if they do, definitely could make a run like last year i think- granted the west is significantly better this year

Kings at 5000
Thunder at 8000

Both at BOL
how surprised would you be if we don't see a denver/boston finals? they just look so much better than the field to me right now. now, i'm not a mazz or tatum playoffs believer...but really tough to see them choke this year

Mavs with an 18 spot in 3rd vs the Pacers.

Inexcusable.

Total was 270.5 entering 2h

254.5 entering the 4th.

With a large margin, this could possibly go under the full game total of 247.5.

The moves on these totals at open are wild (90% unders).

We'll have value soon, have found some at halftimes this week.

The moves on these totals at open are wild (90% unders).

We'll have value soon, have found some at halftimes this week.

I'm an under player and still scared to play under from what I saw earlier in the year. Just wild how the whole league changes

Have a 9 unit middle open in Cleveland.

Never thought I'd lose on low side, but here we are with just 2 points in the last 3-4 mins.

Add in a 2+ min drought in the 3rd quarter.

Gross.

Raptors blitzing the Nuggets

Cavs covered pretty much entire game versus Phoenix.

The undermanned teams CONTINUE to be good bets.

Raptors blitzing the Nuggets

Cavs covered pretty much entire game versus Phoenix.

The undermanned teams CONTINUE to be good bets.
This might be a good night to rest guys in 2h for Denver.

They want that #1 seed though.

Tough call.

This is a wild 2Q for a 16 point favorite.

Knicks and Sixers at MSG again tomorrow after that 79-73 barn burner the other night.

Sixers had a skeleton roster, no doubt.

Bad loss for the Knicks. Current line tomorrow is 5.5/110.5.

You have to like NYK to bounce back.

--------

Clips rested guys on Sunday, now get Minny at Staples.

Curious what the Wolves team has been doing tonight in LA? That's always a factor with that day off playing both teams.

Current # is 7.

--------

Thunder host the Pacers. The total is 239 currently. These totals have been dropping from open, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this a bit higher by tipoff.

--------

Bucks light chalk at the Kings (-2.5). This is it for a quick 3 game trip. They return home for big games vs Sixers, Suns and Celtics. Big stretch for this team.

-------

Celtics breezed through tonight in PDX. They have b2b in altitude (Utah). This is the last of 4 on the road. Big home game on Thursday (quick turnaround) vs Phoenix. Suns will be waiting on two days rest after a nice comeback win in Cleveland tonight

The stay in LA brought back some high scoring games.

That Clippers game was predictable though with guys sitting out (trust me, I took advantage).

Overall though, the defense is much better with Glenn Rivers at the helm. The first few games skew his overall numbers. That's why I started with February 9th.

The stay in LA brought back some high scoring games.

That Clippers game was predictable though with guys sitting out (trust me, I took advantage).

Overall though, the defense is much better with Glenn Rivers at the helm. The first few games skew his overall numbers. That's why I started with February 9th.
Yeah…..been a lot of unders since the all star break……

Lost few 2H TT last week by the hook……with teams scoring 30 in the 3rd to scoring teens to mid 20’s in the 4th………4th quarter unders should be look at imo…..

Yeah…..been a lot of unders since the all star break……

Lost few 2H TT last week by the hook……with teams scoring 30 in the 3rd to scoring teens to mid 20’s in the 4th………4th quarter unders should be look at imo…..
Yep, like a few years back when we feasted on unders in 4ths.

Thoughts on this rooke kid from Baylor, Keyonte George?...kid has a good attitude and starting to find his way with minutes..reminds me of shai a bit

Having some fun just kicking in live unders at the end of every 3rd quarter tonight

Back