• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

B16 Week #7...

MSU is definitely one that's on the radar for me. Not sure how often Rutgers gets favored in conference play, probably more with Schiano running the show than usual but still can't be all that often.
You guys comfortable with a new MSU QB?

• Love
Reactions: KJ
It's encouraging for sure, assume that's why it's moved down from 6 at open lol. Probably should just take it at 4.5, seeing 4s out there. Haven't even looked at weather that fare East yet, not sure if it will play on Sat morning but should only help getting the points.

MSU is definitely one that's on the radar for me. Not sure how often Rutgers gets favored in conference play, probably more with Schiano running the show than usual but still can't be all that often.

If sparty can avoid turning it over so dang much I think they very live.

Can it be any worse than the last? After a bye sure why not? Long as he understands int’s what costing them games! I’m a perfect world they don’t throw a pass! The stat the podcast guys brought up that was super impressive, they were getting 3 yards per carry before contact on iowa! That just doesn’t happen, their oline is really getting some push! I gotta think they should be running it 2x and have very manageable 3rd downs for which Rutgers d been awful getting off the field on! On the other side sparty d is actually doing a fantastic job on 3rd downs. I think they can sustain more drives and if they continue getting that kind of push from the oline, god willing qb won’t matter much! Lol. Might be a sloppy game also? Not sure on that but they calling for rain all over w 90% chance on Saturday which outta turn this more into who wins in the trenches.

how does iowa score any points on saturday? they cannot move the football and wisconsin should (again should) control their offense handily with their D. dont see how you dont load 7-8 in the box and dare iowa to throw over the top, they cannot do it. and UW should wear them down. 24-7 type...just no idea how iowa has success on offense here.

Turnovers is their offense

1. Michigan ----100.0
2. Ohio St ------ 98.5
3. Penn St ------ 96.0
4. Wisky ------- 87.0
5. Terps ------- 85.5
6. Iowa ------- 81.0
7. Neb -------- 77.5
8. Minny -------- 77.5
9. Rutgers ------- 77.0
10. Purdue ------ 76.5
11. Sparty ------ 76.0
12. Illini -------- 74.5
13. Indy ------- 69.0
14. NW -------- 67.0

Going back to Indiana for a minute...

4 OTs to beat Akron

Close games with OSU and Louisville.

Just food for thought.

2 ridiculous freebies with mich against Nebraska and minny.

I think this may be the week to hop off the train. Feels more like those early season games where covering the large number came down to interest level and clock lunacy.

Back