• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
how bad is the weather delay?
Obv they are cautious. This cell will be gone soon it looks like with another line approaching in say 60-90 minutes is my guess just from looking?

I'd def expect either a very long delay or a restart followed by another delay.

They might try to get to halftime before the next one?

Obv they are cautious. This cell will be gone soon it looks like with another line approaching in say 60-90 minutes is my guess just from looking?

I'd def expect either a very long delay or a restart followed by another delay.

They might try to get to halftime before the next one?

Doesn‘t thing bring back sweet memories from baseball season? :)

I’m going Roma

I think I’m making 2

Radical idea but lemon pepper on the bread is not bad

I've got a buncha grape tomatoes that may have a couple days of shelf life left so figured why not, throwing some oregano and garlic on these pups

By the way K and A...

I do not like the texture of tomato but the best grilled cheese I have ever had....had tomato.

I’m in my car in parking lot about to leave tha Cotton Bowl. Two lightning strikes per minute, and I don’t think they’re going to finish this game.

What ever happened to Tru? And Ksimp. Woulda loved his input on Belk Bowl
Ksimp was around the first few weeks of the season but said he was very busy.

Tru actually got into Politics and was running for an elected position in Maryland. I believe he relocated from DC to a Rockville, Maryland?

By the way K and A...

I do not like the texture of tomato but the best grilled cheese I have ever had....had tomato.

I used to not like tomatoes at all but some place put roasted tomatoes on a grilled cheese one time and the rest is history. All sandos and salads required now, and I even love bruschetta

Tomatoes aren’t far behind mushrooms for me

Mushrooms
Cheese
Tomatoes
Garlic

Just added oregano in honor

One mile SE of downtown.
Thank you.

Looking at radar, this smaller cell is on way out now but the next line is approaching fast from the South/Southeast.

Unless this breaks up, it could be hours upon hours... like 4-5 at least before they can get this going.

***amateur forecast***

Thank you.

Looking at radar, this smaller cell is on way out now but the next line is approaching fast from the South/Southeast.

Unless this breaks up, it could be hours upon hours... like 4-5 at least before they can get this going.

***amateur forecast***

Maybe you picked the wrong profession amigo

Thank you.

***amateur forecast***
Holiday Inn Express endorsement forthwith

Back