• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I'm all over Tech.

I haven't played anything in the last game. Thinking about a small parlay, TCU & Over. Over because it's 39, TCU because of Gary Patterson with 3 weeks of prep.

The biggest question is.

Why did they even start this game?

I understand it looked like they might get to halftime initially but the forecast after that was storms for hours.

They should have perhaps not even played it today and made other plans early today.
Should have moved kickoff up to 11:00

Reno I highly suggest you get the rust off the clubs in the living room with some whiffle balls

We're having MAJOR lightning right now. Game couldn't have finished before midnight.
Understandable.

The mistake was even starting the game.

Come back and play it in the a.m.

Fans that were leaving in the morning get full refunds.

It literally made no sense to start this game unless it was by 10am eastern time, so 9am central.

Fucking stupid. Can't play it at all in the next 8 hours? Or tomorrow, or Friday? College bowl games are such a joke. After always telling us why bowl games matter, they once and for all told everyone that they don't - they don't care about these games so why should we?

The cancellation of this game is only more fuel for the growing fire of players sitting out these nobody-gives-a-shit bowls. I’d be shocked if the number of guys doing it (sitting out) doesn’t double next year.

So many logistics go into last minute change, especially during a holiday week. Guarantee issue number one would be hotels and that would be enough...many of the fans travel on charters anyway.

Shoulda started earlier this morning, that's a very quick fix

The cancellation of this game is only more fuel for the growing fire of players sitting out these nobody-gives-a-shit bowls. I’d be shocked if the number of guys doing it (sitting out) doesn’t double next year.

Not to mention the fans. Boise State fans royally fucked, at least BC's got a refund lol!

Minny drive looked long and great until it stalled and now GT punts quite quickly. Awful start, not looking too inspired

So many logistics go into last minute change, especially during a holiday week. Guarantee issue number one would be hotels and that would be enough...many of the fans travel on charters anyway.

Shoulda started earlier this morning, that's a very quick fix
Could have moved the game perhaps too...

Cowboys aren't playing at home in middle of the week ...unless there was a concert or something.

Big storm thats been brewing for a few days.

See your point Cavs, but Boise was going to get boat raced today...but I hear you...that is a giant middle finger to any of those teams’ fans every considering going to a non-important bowl ever again

Could have moved the game perhaps too...

Cowboys aren't playing at home in middle of the week ...unless there was a concert or something.

Big storm thats been brewing for a few days.

Jerry World already set up for Clemson/ND on Sat...if that wasn't the case it could have been done

Back