• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Last thoughts before laying down, all football are in (on UH tt over and FG over, prefer UH for side but not taking), but there are a couple CBB tournaments and I'm done with CBB threads so I'll deposit here

TCU should curb stomp Charlotte tonight, the game will start after midnight Charlotte time but that's not the driver, obv 20.5 is asking TCU to play well. Their style of play travels well...even if shots are off, their defense should create a helluva lot more shots than Charlotte, and at least a couple of those cats will make threes

Leads to tomorrow, in hopes TCU do blow out tonight, I think URI or even Bucknell can give them a game. Spread will be too high imo. Naturally I think either URI/Bucknell truck Charlotte also, not sure what line would be in that but Charlotte drew the short straw on that side of the bracket.

Tomorrow in Hawaii UNLV play Indiana St, over seems great, should see pace...not a fan of either on the perceived line (UNLV -4.5-5?). Like over, could chase 1h/2h on it, be shocked if neither gets there.

Colorado/Hawaii in the other game, just a fascinating game. Hawaii hits 3s, they might win. They're off, they might lose by 20+...guess I'd lean to Buffs but it would be forced.

Also tomorrow, Drake will face winner of San Diego/Wash St in Vegas who are playing now. Drake should be favored against either on a neutral, doubt they will be. Like the Bulldogs regardless. But...Best team in the 4 team tournament got beat by Drake tonight. NMSU should be licking their chops and I think they might win by DD against both USD and WSU

I didnt even know there were tourneys going.

Vegas tourney at Orleans 4 teams (Drake, New Mexico St, San Diego, Wash St)

Honolulu holiday tournament 8 teams (Indiana St, Colorado, UNLV, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Bucknell, Charlotte, TCU)

Gotta look this week, there are usually a couple more but not sure...just saw those tonight

This becomes a must stop possession for Boise imo as the weather appears it will deteriorate quickly, get down 14-0 it might be very tough to come back. Be happy as a clam if both teams can play the rest of the half in their own territory

Back