Hey I've played all kinds of stuff like that before. Insomnia and the love of gambling doesn't go good together at times lol. Heck I've bet on snooker, hockey, soccer, badminton, volleyball etc. all over the world lol

I've read articles about guys using sportsinsights betting tools (paid for) to make money off that random scheisse

Well, thanks for changing the thread title. I feel like Superman now. Twice in my life I was told I look like Tarzan, but I've never defeated the whole Bama Nation double-handedly until now. That's a Superman kind of thing.

Well, thanks for changing the thread title. I feel like Superman now. Twice in my life I was told I look like Tarzan, but I've never defeated the whole Bama Nation double-handedly until now. That's a Superman kind of thing.

You'll always be superman to me MW

You like reading lips? Did you see the Rally Cat who got the spotlight during the national anthem? She looked at the TV screen and said. "I look fat". I know that girl, and in my opinion she looks hot. YMMV.
Oh no shit...

I'll look back in a bit.

Grats BTW

Best team won.

Best Coach won.

Team win.

I give them shit about their schedule, well, because they are in an awful conference but as I said during the year we would see how good they were once they played some real teams.

Mission accomplished.

Wife was sick and temperature was 75 so I went grocery shopping with the kids and got perhaps a bit too ambitious, and dinner was not ready until 5 minutes befoire kick.

Oh no shit...

I'll look back in a bit.

Grats BTW

Best team won.

Best Coach won.

Team win.

I give them shit about their schedule, well, because they are in an awful conference but as I said during the year we would see how good they were once they played some real teams.

Mission accomplished.
If left to our own devices we'd be playing Georgia every year, and Auburn three years out of four plus Tennessee on a regular basis. And that's why certain schools in the South don't want 9 conference games

Hope it was an awesome memory for all.
Thank you. I just feel extra special because I told Clemson fans at "shakinthesouthland" that BV was going to scheme a 1Q turnover.

And they were skeptical, yet it happened.

And it was fun for me because I was sitting about five feet from Terrell's momma at the last game, and she appreciated the fact that I complained about the PA guy mispronouncing her son's name.

We knew their D was down a couple notches, while their O had ratcheted it up a few notches. I expected CU to get a pick-6 in the 1Q, but that's only going to get you so far.

Congrats to Dabo and the entire Clemson program! True champions in every sense of the word,!

Dabo has now outcoached Saban in all 3 NCGs. So . . . whoz Zoomin' who?

We knew their D was down a couple notches, while their O had ratcheted it up a few notches. I expected CU to get a pick-6 in the 1Q, but that's only going to get you so far.

either they were leaving the passing game in the bag for these big games or they developed it a lot at the end of the year. Just abused ND and Bama through the air. ND defense showing they were really good compared to Bama's

I wish my dad were here to see it. As a history professor who got his graduate degrees at Penn, he would have had a lot of fun with all the talk about that 15-0 Penn team from 1897.

Grats to Clemson and their backers .. pretty sure that is the best Bama team of my adult life and you just whipped em.

Are you really sure about that? With that defense?

And I have to say that might've been the worst Saban coached bama team of my life. Which certainly counts in the bigger picture of evaluating a team as a whole.

Back