• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I used to not like tomatoes at all but some place put roasted tomatoes on a grilled cheese one time and the rest is history. All sandos and salads required now, and I even love bruschetta
Bruchetta with mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and a drizzle of balsamic. Sounds good about now. Thanks for getting my Hope's up.

Bruchetta with mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and a drizzle of balsamic. Sounds good about now. Thanks for getting my Hope's up.

Had a GREAT bruschetta salad yesterday mozz/bazil/tomatoes/pine nuts/balsamic so so good

They used to put diced green olives in it but due to popular demand those were removed and all was right with the world

Whear bread, turkey, ham slice of sharp cheddar... Then layer on top of that original Doritos. So bread, meat, cheese, meat, Doritos, cheese and bread. In that order! That's the good Stuff.

Weather is supposed to be bad and getting worse for the remainder of the evening. Not sure they saw many windows to play it, at least for several more hours, maybe the entire evening.

And I agree wise...it was kinda quick to pull the plug.
I'm just complaining because we wait since Saturday to get this Bowl season restarted.
On another note, I like more games but I think the field of 80 has shown to be entertaining. Bowls used to be earned, now we're watching teams qualify with a non legit 6 wins. This is the 1st year I've been disinterested in the games pre Christmas. Todays slate of games belong in that group. Maybe I'm just getting older but these games are hard to watch with any kind of enthusiasm.

It's age and just too many games. I'm interested in the next game because I have quite a bit invested in it. Now, they have taken away the allure of New Year's Day mostly as well. It is what it is. We can solve do much of this with a playoff system and then subtracting a few bowls. It's so simple.

Fucking stupid. Can't play it at all in the next 8 hours? Or tomorrow, or Friday? College bowl games are such a joke. After always telling us why bowl games matter, they once and for all told everyone that they don't - they don't care about these games so why should we?

After always telling us why bowl games matter, they once and for all told everyone that they don't - they don't care about these games so why should we?
That's exactly what they just told us. Let's get this game out of our hair. Its meaningless.

I'm just complaining because we wait since Saturday to get this Bowl season restarted.
On another note, I like more games but I think the field of 80 has NOT shown to be entertaining. Bowls used to be earned, now we're watching teams qualify with a non legit 6 wins. This is the 1st year I've been disinterested in the games pre Christmas. Todays slate of games belong in that group. Maybe I'm just getting older but these games are hard to watch with any kind of enthusiasm.

"NOT" was missed in my comment.

The biggest question is.

Why did they even start this game?

I understand it looked like they might get to halftime initially but the forecast after that was storms for hours.

They should have perhaps not even played it today and made other plans early today.

So I was hoping to win this game, perhaps my favorite of the week, and then just pick some randomness coin-flip last minute picks on the other two games. What do people like on the other two?

So I was hoping to win this game, perhaps my favorite of the week, and then just pick some randomness coin-flip last minute picks on the other two games. What do people like on the other two?
I am pretty sure 90 plus percent of us are on GT at various numbers.

Back