• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Yea i only go to walterfootball.com to read his writeups bc he calls out injuries and im too forgetful to research them.

Hes awful at picks lol

Staringatfloorboards.com is a guy off twitter who had amazing hoops analysis and it taught me alot years back. But i dont think he posts anymore

It's fair to say I don't spend near the time with this stuff that I did from say 2003-1010 or so and it shows for sure...maybe a little better at bowls, not signifcantly

But then I wouldn't work in March, do the tournament in Vegas and bet with the bookie and fully expected it as income, problem with the LV trips were sometimes the outflow for extracariculars but just because of being there I would bet more than just with the local...just don't spend the time on it that I used to and one n done has killed my desire tbh...those made for some fat Spring months tho

I read everything. Don’t have any otheronline personalities. Visited sites back in ‘07, before becoming a member. Since, I have not visited another site. I’m loyal like that. Don’t see the need.

Yeah I don't have any desire to go elsewhere, even when I got laid off for a month...prolly seen covers a handful of times and not like it's enjoyable

One and done here

Covers is such a shit hole

It's not remotely interesting to me, first several posts had so many emojis, smilies, ridiculousness going on it made me nauseaus and only reason I'd go now is trying to track someone from here down

Reminds me of the part of town where all the restaurants have florescent paint all over their windows

I know I pull for ISU and typically hope all other big12 schools lose. Just don't understand the whole my conference/my style bullshit. I want everyone I'm competing with to lose.

Only reason I kinda pull for Iowa now...half the fam are Iowa and not like I'm there to hear all the bullshit. But also helps they're not in the same conference.

Naturally I pull for ASU because they're local and it's good for the spirit of the area, but I don't bend over backwards

I have been positive everyday this week. Today, not so much. No OT in the 1st game killed me. Made some ground game 2. This is the tie breaker.

Missouri drilled fade awayscand 3s. Illini missing FTs and easy steals.
I’m like 12-4 in b-ball 2Hs. Don’t watch any of it. Just look at open lines and get value on original line. Ex...team A is 10 pt fav. Down at H, an only -6 2H. Don’t need the win. Just a small comeback.

People are crazy for their teams, have a fraternity brother that lives in Vegas that was at that Miz/Ill game...He and wife go to every home Chiefs (him) and Vikings (her) game. If both are home, wifey wins unless it's a huge Chiefs game. Of course hitting the bird in the morning to Seattle from STL for the game tomorrow night. Swear the frequent flier miles gotta be nuttttts

Done w/this bowl, need the Bow Warriors offense to play like the maybe kinda should if all goes well

Or realize they should get to...we'll call 37

Back