• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Have a friend that's a SEAL, mid 2000s he'd randomly get asked to go to the middle east for 1-2 days then back to San Diego, might not get another call for 6 months. Did all kinds of drugs to forget that shit, ruined his marriage, etc. Never really asked him about the what didn't want to know but was told by a couple others, one had seen a video. No fukkn thank you.

Video had to be crazy. Not to say we aren’t all desensitized to violence by now with TV and movies being what they are...but seeing a real video is another level.

In fact video games probably make it harder for us to witness real violence because we get coddled in the notion that violence can be aestheticized in some way and made palatable

Have a friend that's a SEAL, mid 2000s he'd randomly get asked to go to the middle east for 1-2 days then back to San Diego, might not get another call for 6 months. Did all kinds of drugs to forget that shit, ruined his marriage, etc. Never really asked him about the what didn't want to know but was told by a couple others, one had seen a video. No fukkn thank you.
1-2 days is failed Intel. He was brought over for a target. Either they list his trail or civilians were involved. More than likely the later.

Murray 517 1st place votes vs. 299 for Tua. Can't believe he won by that much even though overall vote was much closer.

Give BAR his Kyler cash
Haskins was a bigger payout for me and hedged some on Tua a month ago. Lesson learned but came ahead. Hunt had my on KY bandwagon almost a year ago as far as ou not missing a beat.

That‘s why I said it was veiled

Veiled or not, who the fuck is taking a shot at a college kid like that? It also didn't make much sense as a shot to begin with. What was veiled about it though, in your mind?

It was 100% because was wearing a walking boot and getting around on a scooter, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Veiled or not, who the fuck is taking a shot at a college kid like that? It also didn't make much sense as a shot to begin with. What was veiled about it though, in your mind?

It was 100% because was wearing a walking boot and getting around on a scooter, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Not like I saw it as a big insult, that was for lack of a better word. Just calling him fragile referring to his frequent injuries

Less than 3 minutes and 2 possessions isn't overly promising for under, defensive intensity the silver lining

Just gonna suck for those guys who played Tua at +800 or any other great number they got before the season. Seemed a shoe-in for a majority of the season.
He deserved it unlike some the Bama players who have recently received this award. And I mean Tua deserved it, if that wasn't clear.

Last edited:
I always think of Toretta first, but he didn't run the media apparatus that basically decides the award, so I'm not going to disparage him even if there were better players out there including, surely, some of his own teammates at Miami.

No one has said anything about them playing at elevation, either. Albuquerque elevation is 5300 feet, that's over a mile high

Just got home in time to see that last drive. They got the touchdown albeit on a drive aided by two personal fouls. Hope they settle in, but Ags look like they're hitting hard. Snagged UNT +380 before that last drive.

Back