• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I ordered some at popeyes here in new orleans today but they didn't give it to me.

I only got the popeyes because several people have told me it is different in new orleans than everywhere else and i wanted to see for myself. I didn't notice a difference.

I love popeyes extra crispy dark with red beans and rice, and mashed taters and gravy with a biscuit.

It's almost like Thanksgiving any day of the week...

:whoohoo:

Best college game of the year .... year in and year out and no one is in here. It's pathetic.
Watching weather channel, nice break from football for a couple weeks. Little CBB here and there before bowl week and conference season where betting is minimal at best

Lol I love the weather channel used to watch it always as a kid and draw childish maps with some storms moving and stuff found that shit fascinatig

I like it for a lot of things, course I grew up where tornadoes were prevalent so I like that stuff

Oddity about me, love watching weather disasters/plane crash type shows, always found that fascinating and how each incident improved weather instruments in aviation

And yes I would have zero issue watching We Are Marshall or Cast Away or anything like that in flight

Boneheaded decision to go for it no matter what. Punt them to the 20 up by 2 scores and they're not driving 80. This gave them the change of mojo opportunity. Dumb

Has There ever been a game that went to multiple OTs and not hit the Over?
Is there a chance we see that today

All plays in college are reviewed, apparently they thought he got in. Not sure I agree, but they definitely looked at it upstairs.

So the last 10 yrs. however bad a season you had. If you bet your losses on the Under of this gm.
It makes up for the season

Sounds like ptsd. I'm sure not everyone who saw the shit has ptsd?

Could be. Everyone might not have it. But my experience has been that guys don’t want to talk about it, not that they go around bragging acting like it’s cool to kill people or see people killed. Seems similar to guys talking about getting laid...the ones who talk to loudest are usually the ones who are lying.

Have a friend that's a SEAL, mid 2000s he'd randomly get asked to go to the middle east for 1-2 days then back to San Diego, might not get another call for 6 months. Did all kinds of drugs to forget that shit, ruined his marriage, etc. Never really asked him about the what didn't want to know but was told by a couple others, one had seen a video. No fukkn thank you.

Back