• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Kennesaw QB went down in the early 2nd but I obviously don't know the extent of the injury. 17-3 jackrabbits. Just in case you have access to a halftime. He's what makes them click so....

I got the same feeling I had before that UGA-USC game a few years ago where people who had never bet on football were lining up to take the under.

I stepped completely out of character and teased the total down to 30 (ties win).

Just odd that this total got so low when it rates to be the highest scoring game in the series in a long time. Not saying under wasn't deservedly backed, I just thought it odd.

I've been wasting money on attempted middles (5Dimes and Heritage are 2 or 2.5 points apart) when I should have just been betting the under as it continually drops.

I've been wasting money on attempted middles (5Dimes and Heritage are 2 or 2.5 points apart) when I should have just been betting the under as it continually drops.

The basic set plays by both teams are not having any success.

The Navy trick play worked but underthrown
The Army semi-trick play worked for a big play
The Army pass game has worked

But neither team is running their basic option attack to success

Now that we are losing GTech, have to enjoy the option football that much more.

I don't want to live in a world without option football.

I'm multitasking with red beans and rice. Wouldn't miss this game for anything

I ordered some at popeyes here in new orleans today but they didn't give it to me.

I only got the popeyes because several people have told me it is different in new orleans than everywhere else and i wanted to see for myself. I didn't notice a difference.

I ordered some at popeyes here in new orleans today but they didn't give it to me.

I only got the popeyes because several people have told me it is different in new orleans than everywhere else and i wanted to see for myself. I didn't notice a difference.

You probably gotta smoke some of that voodoo stuff first to notice any diff

Back