• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Utah St obviously came to play. They are really hitting And after the whistle too. That was a huge int.

No drinking for me this afternoon as I am coaching a season opener today at 5pm
Man one of the best times I had in college was coaching intramural bball shortly after a st patty's pub crawl. Walked across the court to the pisser while action was live and got t'd up

Coaching U12...c'mon man haha
even better!

We upset em, I was changing defense every possession which was funny because half those guys on the b team had no idea what a 1-3-1 or box and 1 remotely was but at least a couple got it

Other team was all out of sorts on offense because we didn't even know what defense we were in lol

Yep Utah St is gonna have to do the heavy lifting on the over. Wells liked to run it up can't imagine what's left of the staff won't try and do the same.

Good thing is UNT will have to get out of the running game eventually so might get some big play opps or INTs to help with the over

even better!

We upset em, I was changing defense every possession which was funny because half those guys on the b team had no idea what a 1-3-1 or box and 1 remotely was but at least a couple got it

Other team was all out of sorts on offense because we didn't even know what defense we were in lol

First game is always a cluster as we have only had one practice so just knowing which kid is which will be a challenge today ha

Back