• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
They were lucky to get out Fort Collins with a win but classic look ahead to Boise. Other than that they were cash cows.

Was gifted some 45 yard line tickets to the Camelia bowl. Contemplating going, or watching on TV.
Too much to miss on tv for me unless you need to see that, like you're a fan

I'd need some throw ins like drinks and a ride to go to that cheez it bowl with TCU/Cal, not even sure I'd go then at this point because next morning flight. Unless she's a smokeshow of course.

I put in an order for my tickets to the 2019 season opener in Charlotte today - UNC vs SC. Should be a fun one given all the changes in Chapel Hill

I put in an order for my tickets to the 2019 season opener in Charlotte today - UNC vs SC. Should be a fun one given all the changes in Chapel Hill
I've lived here 20 years and been to 2 ASU basketball games, a few more FB games

Really need to rally up and go to a couple hoops games for them and GCU this season, think Kansas is here next Sat. But live games are such an effort, makes more sense with a kid like you of course

I've lived here 20 years and been to 2 ASU basketball games, a few more FB games

Really need to rally up and go to a couple hoops games for them and GCU this season, think Kansas is here next Sat. But live games are such an effort, makes more sense with a kid like you of course

Yeah, we drive 15 mins to the train station and take the Lynx uptown to the stadium and make a whole thing out of it. One day he won't want to hang out with dad, so I take advantage of these opportunities whenever I can. We are actually going to try and snag Club level seats this time around so we can try something different.

Too much to miss on tv for me unless you need to see that, like you're a fan

I'd need some throw ins like drinks and a ride to go to that cheez it bowl with TCU/Cal, not even sure I'd go then at this point because next morning flight. Unless she's a smokeshow of course.

I'd almost go for the TCU cheerleaders. Good squad.

Yeah, we drive 15 mins to the train station and take the Lynx uptown to the stadium and make a whole thing out of it. One day he won't want to hang out with dad, so I take advantage of these opportunities whenever I can. We are actually going to try and snag Club level seats this time around so we can try something different.
Club is where it's at but he's gonna get spoilt

Haven't been to one sporting event this year, baseball, foot, basket, hockey...other than the pro soccer team. Prolly first time in 30+ years really...but doing club level at Alamo Bowl at least

I was too lazy to go to Zags/Tenn and Nevada/GCU downtown last week, just didn't want to deal with it

Club is where it's at but he's gonna get spoilt

Haven't been to one sporting event this year, baseball, foot, basket, hockey...other than the pro soccer team. Prolly first time in 30+ years really...but doing club level at Alamo Bowl at least

I was too lazy to go to Zags/Tenn and Nevada/GCU downtown last week, just didn't want to deal with it

He usually prefers the very top as that is what we did for Wrestlemania and most UNC football and basketball games including the tourney, but this time we figured why not try something different. Closer is tough because of sight lines so I can see why he prefers higher up. Club will definitely be a fun experience.

I do think that Love will get a solid shot in the NFL though because he has good size and can also be a dual threat with his legs

Grew up watching alot of BYU football in the mid 80s and they always played after the whistle.
First bowl game I ever went to, Holiday was Detmer vs Iowa and I was only 16, didn't know any better and pulling for BYU sitting in the Iowa section...ha

But half the stadium had no booze sales at all at concession stands, Iowa side ran out of beer. Go figure. Just remember it ended in a tie and we were in Cali, that's really all that mattered

Back