• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Holy shit can't believe I didn't know this

Next Sunday in downtown PHX...Zags vs Vols and Grand Canyon vs Nevada

3 top 10 teams, man GCU and Colangelo really know how to do it right

Holy shit can't believe I didn't know this

Next Sunday in downtown PHX...Zags vs Vols and Grand Canyon vs Nevada

3 top 10 teams, man GCU and Colangelo really know how to do it right
Winner takes the Suns spot in the NBA?

Talking Stick Resort
Talking Stick Resort Arena

Where the Suns play

I been debating on going to Tempe for ASU/Kansas later this month but the effort for a 2 hour game is a turnoff. That thing next Sunday is a CBB fan's dream, like a final 3 and GCU who's fans are nuts and will fill the arena

I know given the recent turn of events you're watching it delayed but yes, Arsenal have won 3-1

I was wrong

BAM

Great for Cal Central Valley, for the longest time those rednecks had only that to hang their hats on

Pat Hill to trash (sprinkle D Carr in there but not so great) now Tedford has them back. It's like a reverse bell curve

Oklahoma or Ohio deserves the spot.

Georgia was already given their opportunity and they proved it is pointless to put in a program that Is a perrenial losing program.

Georgia just loses. That’s all they are good at.

Lol Kirby smart.

Why don’t you bring in your Justin fields cold off the bench on one of the crucial 4 th qtr drives.

Or better yet why not use fields for a ridiculous punt fake with no actual play being called.

Sometimes the student can never beat the teacher.

That’s Kirby vs saban.

This offensive scheme would work at the next level. Why these coaches are not being given a chance is beyond me.
Klieman has only been a HC since 2014 so his time will come soon I'd guess. Doesn't help that offensive gurus are in such high demand and he's a defensive coach but it will come. Bohl hasn't exactly been great with his guys offensively at WYO considering they had a top 10 pick at QB but the defense has been pretty stout

Klieman has only been a HC since 2014 so his time will come soon I'd guess. Doesn't help that offensive gurus are in such high demand and he's a defensive coach but it will come. Bohl hasn't exactly been great with his guys offensively at WYO considering they had a top 10 pick at QB but the defense has been pretty stout
Put him at a school that like Kansas St (blue collar), and I think you have a winner. Love this type of f-ball. Just solid play.

Valdosta 9-7 early 2nd. Valdosta was -140 to win a ring. They'll get it going but it would be a monster upset (-35 today)

Back