• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
State vs federal.
I might look into it tomorrow. Did the SCOTUS simply make it a states right issue or declare licensing illegal to operate motor vehicles? Or neither?

Just too busy with the basketball tonight to put more than a couple sentences together at times

My 6-year-old daughter jsut came in and said, oh, Clemson's winning. Who are they playing?

I said, Pittsburgh, Pitt for short.

She said, like armpit?

Lol.

Muse (#19) has like a 22-inch neck. He looks like a cartoon character if you see him in street clothes..

What's the new method for watching programming?

Internet is included in the apartment I moved in today

Sling TV which includes basically any channel I would watch other then CBS...and buying HBO for $10...so $55 with tax instead of $120 from Xfinity

I might look into it tomorrow. Did the SCOTUS simply make it a states right issue or declare licensing illegal to operate motor vehicles? Or neither?

Just too busy with the basketball tonight to put more than a couple sentences together at times

I'm not sure what they ruled, but driver's licenses, vehicle registration, and insurance are all state issues. There is no federal driver's license, vehicle registration, nor vehicles insurance. Some states don't require registrations, some have different rules for insurance, etc. My only point was that maybe that's what jimmy was getting at.

I'm not sure what they ruled, but driver's licenses, vehicle registration, and insurance are all state issues. There is no federal driver's license, vehicle registration, nor vehicles insurance. Some states don't require registrations, some have different rules for insurance, etc. My only point was that maybe that's what jimmy was getting at.
Thx for response

Just odd they would even make a ruling about something already in control of the states...at this point in 2020 I know ID has to be federally compliant for TSA, but none of the rest of it has ever been under federal jurisdiction in my lifetime at least. I guess in Alabama there is not such a thing as driving with a suspended or w/o a driver's license. Will narrow the scope.

ive been thinking of one of those bookshelve ones
Depends how much you have

I don't do video games/surround sound etc so just want something classy that holds tv and cable box. Of course that could change, had the surround sound and it's just not my thing. Took a bath selling that puppy at a loss.

But I agree, if you're creative make something out of nothing

Back