• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Whose 6? Georgia?

Six would be the 5 Power 5 conference winners, and then an at large. In this case, an undefeated UFC gets in. If there isn’t an undefeated non-Power 5, then the committee decides. Leaves the committee with one decision to make, if that. Everything else is decided on the field. Pointless to have a playoff that automatically excludes one of the Power 5 conference champions from getting in...it’s insanely stupid.

Reactions: KJ
Six would be the 5 Power 5 conference winners, and then an at large. In this case, an undefeated UFC gets in. If there isn’t an undefeated non-Power 5, then the committee decides. Leaves the committee with one decision to make, if that. Everything else is decided on the field. Pointless to have a playoff that automatically excludes one of the Power 5 conference champions from getting in...it’s insanely stupid.
Times a million. Makes so much sense so it will never happen

You said yourself it‘s illegal to license a right. Can‘t believe you don‘t see your own absence of logic

So US Supreme Court ruling on the matter is my fault? That's not logic, that's rote stupidity.

Moreover, only a complete fool would start an argument about a legal case they have never heard of and have never read. That's bad enough. But to start that argument with someone who has read the case in its totality 3 or 4 is beyond laughable. You should probably go play another video game. That's probably more your speed.

8 teams. First round at higher seed home venue.
I like the idea of home field. But you gotta do BIG venues for $$$
Atlanta
Dallas
Charlotte
New Orleans

Etc
Or make the 2nd Rd there.

But that would eliminate all the good preseason games at nuetral sites

Reactions: KJ
Atlanta
Dallas
Charlotte
New Orleans

Etc

Plenty of big venues. Just don't put everything in Texas, Louisiana, Florida and Georgia.

I grabbed Bama ML live @ +120
Nice! Congrats!

It must have been available at a higher number at some point, and I think that other guy must have gotten a better number. And he went all in?

I made a killing betting Mavs live in 2011, taking them at like +3500 when down 15 or 16 with 5 minutes to go in two or three games that they ended up winning.

Atlanta
Dallas
Charlotte
New Orleans

Etc

No way in hell the average student, which is who this should be for, can travel to 3 games to watch their team

First round next week, 2nd round in current NY6 format but earlier in the week (those destinations need revenue from holiday week) and final on Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon for long weekend for that destination

And now on to the night games which both will prob be blowouts.
And unwatchable unless we can find some $$ in these games at the half.

Pitts first drive went -9 yards
Second drive started -4, then illegal motion, then delay of game, then a timeout to avoid another delay

Pitts first drive went -9 yards
Second drive started -4, then illegal motion, then delay of game, then a timeout to avoid another delay
It’s gonna be a long night for NW & Pitt.

Would have been better to see Clemson Vs tOSU as the night Cap tonight and Nw Vs Pitt

It's not fair for mini-conferences like PAC and Big 12 to qualify automatically when B1G, SEC, and ACC have 14 teams.

But they’re being called Power 5 conferences. If you’re going to designate 5 conferences as such, they should all have an equal number of teams. Seems an easy fix.

Just can't wait to see all these overturned cases in the last 3 years in which driving with a suspended license and expired tags when they weren't even legally necessary. Gotta be in the 6 digits of cases, shouldn't be tough.

State vs federal.

Panthers have -12 yards after three series. Two plays for positive yardage (each a 1 yard gain). One turnover. Three pre-snap penalties. These teams are in the same conference.

Back