• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
They need to shift away from the "best team narrative". VK said it best that if it is simply about the most talented teams (best team) then record is moot. On field record needs to matter in some fashion despite who you play or don't play.

Attorneys? Um ok

Amazing with such a revolutionary finding that police still ask for license and registration as opposed to simply photo ID when they pull someone over considering the others are legally required

Exactly. Jimmy is confusing the right to travel with one‘s property with the privilege to operate a motor vehicle which is conditional based on the driver’s adherence to rules and regulations!

Attorneys? Um ok

Amazing with such a revolutionary finding that police still ask for license and registration as opposed to simply photo ID when they pull someone over considering the others are legally required

So instead of actually reading the legal cases, you would rather persist in your ignorance on a public forum? Gotcha. I can't fix stupid, and believe me, I have tried.

NCAA is so ignorant.

Just make it a new format.

Top 6 teams.

Top 2 teams get byes

Next 4 play 2 semis.

Winners meet

Then no controversy at all. Top 6 get in

So instead of actually reading the legal cases, you would rather persist in your ignorance on a public forum? I can't fix stupid, and believe me, I have tried.

You said yourself it‘s illegal to license a right. Can‘t believe you don‘t see your own absence of logic

So instead of actually reading the legal cases, you would rather persist in your ignorance on a public forum? Gotcha. I can't fix stupid, and believe me, I have tried.

Lol you googled and found cases that sounded like they supported your case. How is that smart?

So instead of actually reading the legal cases, you would rather persist in your ignorance on a public forum? I can't fix stupid, and believe me, I have tried.
Just can't wait to see all these overturned cases in the last 3 years in which driving with a suspended license and expired tags when they weren't even legally necessary. Gotta be in the 6 digits of cases, shouldn't be tough.

Man, UCF outscored Memphis 35-3 in 2H...I thought Memphis at that early line of 10 was gold and was mad when I missed it, but now thankful I didn't play it as I would be so pissed right now at that one.

Yeah. Just make it 8.
8 teams. Must be p5 (so make ND join acc). All conferences must play 9 conference games (or all play 8)... You can't let one league play less. Only P5 because we know lower teams will still get boxed out. Play the quarters next week... Rest of bowl games...then semi's and Finals in early January. Simple.

NCAA is so ignorant.

Just make it a new format.

Top 6 teams.

Top 2 teams get byes

Next 4 play 2 semis.

Winners meet

Then no controversy at all. Top 6 get in
I condone this, 1 and 2 should get a bye to the SFs, should not have to play 3 games like the peasantry

It makes a ton of sense, 5 P5 conference winners, 1 G5. 1st round on 3 and 4 campus, still keep bowls in tact. Can't have 3 neutral site games for student/fan travel purposes, it's already ridiculous in that regard

Put the College back in College Football fer FUCK Sakes

I condone this, 1 and 2 should get a bye to the SFs, should not have to play 3 games like the peasantry

It makes a ton of sense, 5 P5 conference winners, 1 G5. 1st round on 3 and 4 campus, still keep bowls in tact. Can't have 3 neutral site games for student/fan travel purposes, it's already ridiculous in that regard

Put the College back in College Football fer FUCK Sakes
Then it's polity for the byes. Fuck that.

Guys, screw those byes. You willing to give Bama and ND the byes this year? Because ND is more deserving that Clemson as far as schedule.

1 Alabama v. 8 Central Florida
2 Clemson v. 7 Michigan
3 Notre Dame v. 6 Georgia
4 Oklahoma v. 5 Ohio St.

Pretty awesome lineup
This is the best solution. These games get played next week and then we shift to the last weeks of bowl season for the rest how it currently is.

Back