• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Okay, so our playoff is basically set now (maybe if Clemson loses to Pitt lol...they fall ) but we have Bama, OU and ND in.

Kirby lost this gane on last drive by using fields on first down.

Let’s put in a guy who never plays and waste a down and give From only 2 downs.

Then

Let’s allow hurts to run around for ever to tie the game.

Maybe make him throw quick?

Kirby is the Andy Reid of college

LOL a blog site that feels the need to capitalize in order to make its point is only going to make me waste time that I don't have tonight looking at that, but yeah, not heard one attorney that's successful say driving w/o a license is a ok. Wonder why? Guess they don't prescribe to wearechange.org like an attorney should

You don't have to trust a "blog site" (as if a blog site has the power to overturn dozens of precendent-setting legal cases, LOL!!!). You can read the legal cases and the US Constitution yourself. But the mere fact that you are completely oblivious to such a fundamental constitutional right demonstrates that whatever your source of news is fake.

Rain has just about stopped here in Charlotte, but the grass is beyond saturated so will be interesting to see if this impacts the Clemson game at all

Kirby Smart everybody! Congrats Georgia Fans on having the biggest dumbass possible on the sidelines.
I understand that was stupid. But so was the damn going at the punt too end the first half. Offset in my eyes

You don't have to trust a "blog site" (as if a blog site has the power to overturn dozens of precendent-setting legal cases, LOL!!!). You can read the legal cases and the US Constitution yourself. But the mere fact that you are completely oblivious to such a fundamental constitutional right demonstrates that whatever your source of news is fake.
Attorneys? Um ok

Amazing with such a revolutionary finding that police still ask for license and registration as opposed to simply photo ID when they pull someone over considering the others are legally required

Back