• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Completely forgot Notre Dame are wearing those trash pinstripe unis tomorrow. Hope Cuse hands them their shit on a pinstripe platter

Completely forgot Notre Dame are wearing those trash pinstripe unis tomorrow. Hope Cuse hands them their shit on a pinstripe platter

I'd be curious to know what kind of expenses the teams have with different jersey combinations and helmets and stuff.

I remember when the occasional alternate uniform was really cool, now it is like every game and just not really cool at all.

I'd be curious to know what kind of expenses the teams have with different jersey combinations and helmets and stuff.

I remember when the occasional alternate uniform was really cool, now it is like every game and just not really cool at all.
I like it with the Ducks. Phil did that for obvious reasons, and it worked for a team that needed a national brand.

No f'n clue why Notre Dame need to identify with the Yankees with uniforms that look like childrens' costumes

Oh my.... whew had Memphis 1st half ML involved in some things that turnover was huge

SMU moving ball not getting points. Memphis sloppy on O and helping SMU O with Memphis D penalties. Memphis missed a really short FG. SMU went for 4th down at like the M05 and stopped. Was at the M05-ish again here and fumbled.

SMU also faked a punt on their own 15 or something after that missed Mem FG, that is where Mem drive started for their TD.

I like a little rap, but whatever song all that is all these teams play on kickoffs and just did here for the SMU drive to start is awful

Although, they didn't come out any better when they trailed at Tulane. Can't remember Memphis exact 2nd H score.

Back