• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
NM fumbles to start the 3rd deep in own territory, hold Boise to FG, then roughed the kicker.

Damn that may have been a pick six if he wouldn’t have dropped the ball. It has been a while since I’ve seen someone running in the open field and fumble without being touched.

Wow he might of had a pick six if he wouldn't of just fumbled it while running lol. Gotta be some ghosts on the field as weird as crap as happened in this game :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Damn that may have been a pick six if he wouldn’t have dropped the ball. It has been a while since I’ve seen someone running in the open field and fumble without being touched.
Lol. We posted at the same time

NM blk'd a FG, then guy runs down to goal line to pick up ball and run with it. So they start backed up instead of getting ball where Boise kicked

Just run Hicks. You only get it within two yds of the rcvr about 20% of the time and they cant catch it anyway

And after typing that ............TD

NM just ran punt back 86y. Boise took Rypien out drive before they punted. Hard to believe that NM is covering at the moment.

I've got some small 4 tm parlays involved with the Memphis 2nd half and Memphis ML 2nd half. Nice D there.

Fixing to hit this 2nd half total in the Nevada game. Both teams have scored at least 85 in the 2nd half of there games

Back