• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Geez. Didn't realize Toledo game started at 5. Looks like my timing gonna cost me money

Last edited by a moderator:
Houston trailed SMU 0-17 and Temple 0-14 the last two weeks. Why is this happening? I know their D is bad, but the O staying in the locker room?

I took Houston 1h-4.5 and full game -8
Going with my hunch.....
Hopefully their O wakes up early.....
Banking on Tulane not able to keep up with Houston

Going with my hunch.....

The 1st H number could be appealing. I have to think there will be added emphasis to get this game off on a good O note. They have the players to do it. I am skittish on that Cougar D however.

Going with my hunch.....
I got Houston -1 game over 61.5 in a 4 tm tease with packers +10 over 42.5

Kent is allowing too many big plays obviously, but they are Kent after all. I'm somewhat happy with the Kent O. A couple things could've been better, but they aren't going to be perfect. Toledo would appear like they will continue to pull away. Kent is atleast competitive...I just don't see how they can limit those big Rocket plays.

All I have in the Houston game is a -1 tease with GB. Good idea undisputed!
Ya went ahead and done the 7 pt tease to make Green Bay get to +10. Just hate having the +9. At least if they get beat by a touchdown and a field goal that will push and if the there 3 win it just goes down to a 3 teamer.

Houston punts already. On the bright side if Houston teaser loses I will win Tulane over 5.5 RSW. Unfortunately my teasers are 6 pt ties lose. Not the most competitive outlet.

what anyone have in the FAU - NT. Line just hit 4.5. I liked NT, but feel weird about it.

Back