• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Gonna have to sweat the end of this game just like the first half. Geez. Would love a long Memphis drive here

Well, looks like a 2 pt conversion will decide pushs, wins and losses on 2h tt.
It pushed the 2nd half over for me that I had with Memphis -4.5, Boise st -7.5 and Boise st over 28 2nd half. 2 pushes and 2 wins I'll take it. Better than a loss lol

Just saw that UCF Police Chief on TV...good for UCF players to have the local police on their side for all those things they can look the other way on. AFter all, don't want to hurt the team with silly arrests do you Chief?

Just saw that UCF Police Chief on TV...good for UCF players to have the local police on their side for all those things they can look the other way on. AFter all, don't want to hurt the team with silly arrests do you Chief?
Can't remotely be a big time program without the law dogs on your side always

Corso (who I love btw) just picked Michigan over Northwestern today. He quickly corrected himself and picked Wisconsin over Northwestern today,

Move to signs you're getting old thread?

Obviously he had the stroke. I cheer for him as he has entertained me for years. And some of his mistakes are the best ever. Here is my favorite .. always love to post this ..

Watch Kirk throughout this one ...

Back