• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Ed was ready to rip him up. Something else gotta be going on there. I mean, why would Applewhite make a big deal over that, just that?

Yeah there's clearly something bigger than that but doing something petty to make your point is not leadership imo

Mean Green are mean about last years FAU games. Figured FAU would feed Motor a bunch tonight - think he has just 3 touches.

Coaches on their high horses *again* when they can do whatever they want whenever they want but Ed Oliver gets recruited and goes to Houston because of Herman when he could have gone anywhere....has to put up with Applewhite being smug

That was a pretty exciting game! Fine came back in with a wrap on his nonthrowing wrist. North Texas running game was the difference in the end. Who would've figured! And FAU missed a FG and had to settle for another FG out of the halftime break.

Like all of you I watch a ton of football but I don't ever recall a more innocent looking, non-contact (apparently really severe) injury than what Houston QB D'Eriq King suffered last night. He simply handed the ball off and very casually ran down the line to carry out the fake. No one near him. Next thing you know he's down, clutching his right knee, then on a cart, looking to be in tears. It was really stunning.

King isn't just another QB. He's accounted for a nation-best 50 TDs this season.

Like all of you I watch a ton of football but I don't ever recall a more innocent looking, non-contact (apparently really severe) injury than what Houston QB D'Eriq King suffered last night. He simply handed the ball off and very casually ran down the line to carry out the fake. No one near him. Next thing you know he's down, clutching his right knee, then on a cart, looking to be in tears. It was really stunning.

King isn't just another QB. He's accounted for a nation-best 50 TDs this season.

I remembered Vinny Testerverde. Believe it’s 1st game of season. Torn acl and out for year. Jets were pretty good with him. Curtis Martin was running back I think. Believe he dropped backed to pass. No contact made.

I always wonder what exactly happened with the Bridgewater thing. That was beyond a bad knee injury and apparently non-contact. I want to say Bridgewater's leg, keeping it, was in question for awhile.

Torn meniscus. Done for the season.

Best news of the day found out I have Longhorn Network and it will actually be useful tomorrow evening, never had it nor did many bars forever

Wondering if these SMU scoring failures comes back to bite them? Like they're squandering some of their best chances.

Back